• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

OT: What happened to Foreman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doeslayer

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys ive been gone for a while. I was just curious what happened to him?

He turned into a pathetic piece of shit, or maybe he always was and finally showed his true colors. Either way, they banned his ass.

He turned into a pathetic piece of shit, or maybe he always was and finally showed his true colors. Either way, they banned his ass.

:nail: :banned:

:) :d :) :d :) :d

I never liked the guy but u gotta admit, he was hilarious. Him, godhand and myk kept open chat interesting. I wouldnt mind if they came back.

I never liked the guy but u gotta admit, he was hilarious. Him, godhand and myk kept open chat interesting. I wouldnt mind if they came back.
I would mind if he came back.

You think he was funny? Go back and read his posts. Not much funny there.

They were all idiots....good riddance. People like that never came here to help people, but yet start shit.

In that sarcastic, caustic, abusive kinda way he was funny as long as I didn't care for the person he was being an asshole too. I like most of the people here though, so no ... he wasn't funny he was just an asshole.

The shit he pulled like PMing other members with insulting remarks was beyond acceptable and if you think that was interesting then I question your perspectives.

I would mind if he came back.

You think he was funny? Go back and read his posts. Not much funny there.

I can understand why you don't like him because he always tore you apart with his "circle talk" accusations, especially in political threads.

However, i beg to differ in regards to not finding one of Foreman's posts funny.

Foreman's Post

Your reply

;)

I can understand why you don't like him because he always tore you apart with his "circle talk" accusations, especially in political threads.

However, i beg to differ in regards to not finding one of Foreman's posts funny.

Foreman's Post

Your reply

;)

"Tore me apart"? You wish.

One funny post for every 5000 inane or shitty posts is way below acceptable.

BC, i agree that Foreman was an asshole and took things too far with some of the members on the board via PM and other things as well. I admit, i had a few run-ins with him and argued with him countless times over a lot of pointless discussions. However, like you said, i thought he was funny in terms of sarcastic, pickin-apart-people with his silly animated gifs and certain phrases he would always use as well as Myk and godhand's threads always generated 100+ replies.

That was when i used to look forward to going on the computer after a long day of work or school and seeing what the newest bullshit that was going on so i could end my day with a few laughs. Now, IM is stable ... which is a good thing ... but at the same time it just doesn't have the same spark in entertainment value like it did before. I find myself logging on less and less each day because the boards seem to be dead more than usual and a lot of members are leaving. I'm always waiting for the day that these guys come back but i know it's not going to happen.

I wasn't saying he tore you apart in terms of he was "always right", which he wasn't, but i meant in a way that he always disagreed with you and picked a fight probably because he was jealous of your intelligence.

Also, i'm not trying to be an asshole, but i do remember other threads in which you agreed with him OR found his posts to be funny. One instance in particular, the two of you started to ease back on the fighting and started to agree with each other and have a more intellectual discussion in a civilized manner a few weeks before he was banned. I was quite surprised.

IML Gear Cream!
Also, i'm not trying to be an asshole, but i do remember other threads in which you agreed with him OR found his posts to be funny. One instance in particular, the two of you started to ease back on the fighting and started to agree with each other and have a more intellectual discussion in a civilized manner a few weeks before he was banned. I was quite surprised.

We ended up agreeing that men got shafted in a divorce and racism.

I'm not saying that he was always an ass, but was way too often.

He left, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back