• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

best online retailer for whey protein??

pood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
okay, i think im going to buy Optimum 100% Whey Protein, ill buy the biggest size.

what's the cheapiest and reliable online retailer?

what sites do u guys buy from?

thanks

Well if your set on Optimum, you could use Bodybuilding.com or Nurtipeak.com, or musclemaster.com, there are tons of them. I've used these 3 before with good luck.

But IMO you can get a better protein at a better price from The Protein Factory

I have them for all my protein needs over the last year. GOOD STUFF!

dpsnutrition.com has very cheap stuff. The Protein Factory is a great place to buy protein but I always need help making my own speacial blend.

No offense to mick01, but I`d stay well away from Bodybuilding.com ........ they were nothing but trouble for both myself, and a whole lot of people I know :shrug:

I use netrition.com as the service there is outstanding.

I have also used vitamin-planet.com several times for Optimum 100% whey (and also for Optimum's ProComplex blend). My shipments have always come promptly. You can get 10 pounds of Optimum whey for about $46 plus shipping and handling (maybe another $4-5).

Hey TJohn, I can get 20lbs. at DPSNutrition for less than that. I just received 2-10lb bags for $48.95 each with $6.00 S&H.

I've found DPS to be cheapest on every one of my supplements. They're on the east coast and I'm in CA so it does take a full week to arrive. Not too bad but I have to plan ahead a bit. I've always had great service and not found anyone cheaper yet.

Back