• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

m1t questions about safety

dfauteux

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Firstly I am 38 years old, 5'-11" tall and 190 lbs probably around 14% bf. Been training for a few years.

My friend just sent me a bottle of 90 pills of m1t, he told me to get some Ultimate Nutrition Hp2 test booster for after the first cycle. 5 mg a day for 2 or 3 weeks then 1 month off. He is also sending me a bottle of pills for detox. I had didnt have much of an idea what this stuff was till I just started reading earlier today.

My question is will the test booster after and a liver detox after be enough? The liver detox is from gnc I think. I would love to try the stuff but I will send it back to him if I cant do it properly and get the proper pct. I am from Canada and not even sure where to find Nolvadex around here.

Is there a natural product that isnt a perscription that can replace nolvadex?

Thanks for any info.

Last edited:
There is nothing over-the-counter to replace tamoxifen citrate (aka Nolvadex). Can you get 6-oxo by Ergopharm? M1T is a particularly potent and harsh steroid. Be sure you really want to use it before taking any.

There are European pharmacies that will ship tamoxifen to the U.S., but Canadian Customs is a bitch.

Watch out for bastard back cramp too! This became a pain in the, well, back for me and I had to stop my cycle a week or two early as I couldn't even squat etc it had gotten so bad.

I used 1000mg (50% extract) Trib and Nolva for my pct and that seemed to work a treat.

It did give me good strength and size gains ( I put on about 7 lbs and my lifts jumped up from 20 to 40 lbs ).

Apart from the lower back cramps, I had no real trouble with it, although my hair line did take a bit of a beating.

About the 6-0x0 are you suggesting I try that in place of the m1t? Or in place of the nolvadex? So in your guys opinion if I cant get any nolvadex, I probably shouldnt even be considering taking this stuff? I have no access to anything else so it is m1t or nothing. I was planning on taking 1 pill 10mg a day for 2 or 3 weeks then stopping for a month or 2. Then going again 1 or 2 more times.

I can get 6-0x0 in Canada it is kinda pricey, but I am gonna call health Canada to see if it legal to bring it across the border if I buy from the US. I can get it in canada for 60 bucks for 60 pills but in the US it is like 26.

be sure to get blood tests done before and after.
m1t can be tough on liver and lipids
personally, i'd ask your friend to send you something a little more 'friendly' if possible

They meant use the 6-OXO in place of nolvadex. I'd run the m1t for 3 weeks, it takes a week or two to kick in.

Would some good old test and EQ be safer than M1T? I have a friend who was just going to give me a bottle of M1T and I was actually about to ask about it here when I saw this thread..

Should I even bother with the M1T? I've used test in the past and had great results and 0 sides.

Don't bother with M1T if Test/EQ is an option.

6-oxo is no longer available in canada. i was actually in gnc when the ergopharm rep came in and broke the news to the girl working there. i in turn bought the remaining 5 bottles :thumb:
a few friends of mine have used novadex by gaspari for their pct and say its the same as nolvadex. i have tried time and time again to explain it is not in fact the same but they will not listen. Can you safely use NOVAdex as part of your pct?

IML Gear Cream!
6-oxo is no longer available in canada. i was actually in gnc when the ergopharm rep came in and broke the news to the girl working there. i in turn bought the remaining 5 bottles :thumb:
a few friends of mine have used novadex by gaspari for their pct and say its the same as nolvadex. i have tried time and time again to explain it is not in fact the same but they will not listen. Can you safely use NOVAdex as part of your pct?

Depends on the compound used. I would say NOT.

thanks for all the info guys, after doing alot of reading I have decided that even though I think I finally found somewhere to buy nolva, I am not going to be taking the m1t. Read too many bad things about how harsh it is.

I have never done any roids before so for a first cycle , I dont think I should start off with m1t.

Back