• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Second Cycle?

Scott Overton

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm nearing the end of my first cycle Decca and Test Ethanate. How long should I wait before starting a new cycle. I know my first cycle was a bulking cycle but I still would like to be bigger. what would be a good second cycle:D

A good second cycle would be a break from your first cycle! Assuming you did a 12 week cycle plus 4 weeks PCT. Stay dry for for 16 weeks.

Worry about the next cycle when you get a bit closer.

I agree. It's fun to plan, though. I'd focus on your diet at this point. Cycle planning isn't rocket science. Test prop and oxandrolone will make for a nice second cycle.

I recommend getting under 15% body fat before bulking again.

How long was your first cycle?

Time on should equals time off,plus pct.

Second cycle

I know I need to take break between cycles it's just that i have the opp to buy what i need now. who knows if i will b able to get it then, as easy as i could get it now. all i have to do now let the man know.

I know I need to take break between cycles it's just that i have the opp to buy what i need now. who knows if i will b able to get it then, as easy as i could get it now. all i have to do now let the man know.
then get it now. just don't put it in your body until you're body is ready for another cycle.

depending on how much and how long you ran the two, how well you ate, trained, and rested, you could always use the same combo. it could prove to be just as good or better than the last.

Nothing wrong with stocking up when you can bro.just hold it until you are ready for another cycle.

Back