• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno Cure

tweeter

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive been reading up on a drug called letrozole for treating gyno. Has any one ever tried it? Most of the stuff i've read sounds good, Some people even say it cured their hard lumps along witht he puffyness. My nipples are puffy and pointy and they suck. I've read that its only good for gear related and if you use it fast. But theres so much S&%t on the internet thats not true I just wanted some other opinions.

Here are some web sites that go a little more in depth
Letrozole (Femara) Profile
All you need to know about GYNO. - Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com / Anabolic Review Forums
Found a possible cure!
Letrozole-Femara - Non-Steroidal Aromatase Inhibitor
Letrozole (femara) ??? Anabolic Steroids Profile

there are tons of other sites about it

I think i'm going to try the letro nolvadex cycle and see what happens. I would like some feedback on the subject though.

so has anyone had results with this?

Ive been reading up on a drug called letrozole for treating gyno. Has any one ever tried it? Most of the stuff i've read sounds good, Some people even say it cured their hard lumps along witht he puffyness. My nipples are puffy and pointy and they suck. I've read that its only good for gear related and if you use it fast. But theres so much S&%t on the internet thats not true I just wanted some other opinions.

Here are some web sites that go a little more in depth
Letrozole (Femara) Profile
All you need to know about GYNO. - Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com / Anabolic Review Forums
Found a possible cure!
Letrozole-Femara - Non-Steroidal Aromatase Inhibitor
Letrozole (femara) � Anabolic Steroids Profile

there are tons of other sites about it

I think i'm going to try the letro nolvadex cycle and see what happens. I would like some feedback on the subject though.

What are your symptoms? I was on a low dose test only cycle and after about one week (time of 2nd pin) I started noticing my nips where feeling a little odd. I quit the test and started doing my nolva that I had planned to use for PCT and for the most part it has not seemed to do anything. I've got some letro and a-dex coming shortly. There is nothing hard in or around my nipples except for the nipples themselves. Other than the erect nips, sometimes I think my imagination/paranoia is taking over.

yeah same here i went to the docs and he said that some males get sexaully arouse nipples and if no puffiness dont worry

sorry to stir up such an old thread but i figured before mixing up a whole new one id just resurface an older one

ive suffered from gyno sense i was a teen (puberty induced)

ive sense had no problems with a flare up ever
in fact i even ran a cycle of S-drol with no sides to speak of (i know dumb idea at age 21)

this is basically my plan though, after talking to a few people who have actually had great success with this method, in fact everyone ive talked to who has actually tried this, said it worked flawlessly

ive been planning a "cycle" if you will
letrozole 2.5mg/day
tamox 40mg/day

i plan to run this for 3-4 weeks then tapper off over a 2 week period

my question is, would running a cycle of havoc first be unadvised? (havoc/epistane is said to "reduce gyno in some users")
or would the havoc cause adverse affects

ps
if i was to run havoc i would preload and pct with cycle support

i had gyno surgry myself when i was newer to the game, some has grow back although not bad and i deal with it. I have debated letro except the sides seem horrible, watch out for E rebound also, could lead you to bigger problems then you started with

i had gyno surgry myself when i was newer to the game, some has grow back although not bad and i deal with it. I have debated letro except the sides seem horrible, watch out for E rebound also, could lead you to bigger problems then you started with

letro rebound can be real real bad.

i dicked around with it for a while and couldnt get a real hard on for two or more weeks. learned my lesson

IML Gear Cream!
Is your goal with this "Cycle" to reduce your Gyno?

Far as I know nothing really reduces gyno for good. If your gyno is caused from what you say. Go talk to your Doc and tell him it's been bothering you. They can remove it and your golden then. Insurance pays for it. I wouldn't take the chance of making the Gyno any worse. I'd get the gyno removed before doing anymore PS or PH. No point to take all the Letr./Tamox on top of everything else. The less you take the better.

Is your goal with this "Cycle" to reduce your Gyno?

Far as I know nothing really reduces gyno for good. If your gyno is caused from what you say. Go talk to your Doc and tell him it's been bothering you. They can remove it and your golden then. Insurance pays for it. I wouldn't take the chance of making the Gyno any worse. I'd get the gyno removed before doing anymore PS or PH. No point to take all the Letr./Tamox on top of everything else. The less you take the better.

Yeah I would defnatly agree with that!!!

well the products have been purchased..
in fact they had been before the post..

so any suggestions on the use would be taken gratefully...
otherwise ill post my findings..
if any

i should begin the Tomax/nolva and Letro in a couple weeks

anyone had any experience with
ar-r.com?
are there "research products" any good?

also
im not taking havoc/epi

letro definitely works for hyno problems, but it is very strong and should be a last resort. Nolva, arimide, exmestane should be first options.

when you take as cycle always add or arimidex in cycle or nolvadex! and no way gyno come ;)

Okay so I am new to this forum so please bare wit me. I am about to start a cycle that consists of: Test En., Liquid dbol, Tren, Nolvadex, and PCT wit Clomid. Mind you this is not my first cycle, but a new one that my nutritionist put me on. I have developed some Gyno from previous cycles and using some over the counter shit (sustevol, omnevol, etc.) which are good products in my opinion, but if you are gonna spend the money then why not get the goods, right? anyways I never used any estrogen blockers (which is my bad) so I developed the Gyno (hard lumps, puffyness, sore, and even some dis-charge) so reading around and doing some research I found that Letrozole can or has known to be able to reverse or even remove Gyno? Has anyone tried this? Did it work? I was also concerned about some of the sides such as the libido loss, is it permanent? I have pretty decent size and pretty lean, but the only thing that I struggle wit is my nipples which definitely doesn't give me an advantage for a show. Any advice or tips are greatly appreciated.

if you have existing gyno, it will come back once you stop the letro.. I have a very small lump, gets puffy at various times during the day..I am goin to see my doc tom and have it removed very soon..

My Question: will the lump (the gyno ofcourse) return back once I begin with my cycles post surgery..? A frnd of mine, who is a national level competitor said that the gyno could return but then that would take about atleast 4 to 5 years if at all it did..thts just his observation..any thoughts on this?

gyno could begin to return post op imidiately

if your ever plan on running another cycle why not just run arimadex and have tomox, or clomid on hand

gyno could begin to return post op imidiately

if your ever plan on running another cycle why not just run arimadex and have tomox, or clomid on hand

yeah..tamox, clomid are all fine.. we all knw how tamox reduces gains while on a cycle.. it's time I get it cut..lets c whtever happens..

IML Gear Cream!
Okay so I am new to this forum so please bare wit me. I am about to start a cycle that consists of: Test En., Liquid dbol, Tren, Nolvadex, and PCT wit Clomid. Mind you this is not my first cycle, but a new one that my nutritionist put me on. I have developed some Gyno from previous cycles and using some over the counter shit (sustevol, omnevol, etc.) which are good products in my opinion, but if you are gonna spend the money then why not get the goods, right? anyways I never used any estrogen blockers (which is my bad) so I developed the Gyno (hard lumps, puffyness, sore, and even some dis-charge) so reading around and doing some research I found that Letrozole can or has known to be able to reverse or even remove Gyno? Has anyone tried this? Did it work? I was also concerned about some of the sides such as the libido loss, is it permanent? I have pretty decent size and pretty lean, but the only thing that I struggle wit is my nipples which definitely doesn't give me an advantage for a show. Any advice or tips are greatly appreciated.

bro..I am goin for the op tomorrow..booked with my doc and he said tht the chances of the lump returning back post op are very less and even if it did, it wouldnt be noticeable at all.. tht it could be only very mild after the surgery.. lets c how it goes.. am gonna keep ya'll posted

I have been very transparent with my doc..my lump has reduced in size and becomes puffy only at certain times during the day now..other times it seems to be very normal..if am not wrong, it's almost the same as your problem..even I intend to compete this year ..anyway, I have spent a long time with it now..time to move ahead ..I hope for a positive result, thts all! Wish me good luck people!

done..with the op guys! went alone and got it done..one hell of a day! am resting at home now..atlast I did it! 2009 is happening..yes! pm me if anyone got any questions..I don wanna steal this thread..thnx!

steel away

its just general discussion by now anyhow

give us some stats and such
this operation seems interesting to me

ill probably never have it performed but its interesting none the less

I got the op done years ago on both sides. I got bad gyno from being overweight before I even began lifting weights let alone dabbling with steroids.

Its a very basic op, they just cut a small insision below the nipple and cut the breast tissue out. I was training again about a week after the op.

I had fluid drained from the area on both sides after the op a couple of times. which is no biggy. About 8 years and a few cycles
later I have it returned on one side although nothing like before. Im now looking for some way to cure it without having another op.

. About 8 years and a few cycles
later I have it returned on one side although nothing like before.

right..my doc said the same thing..that even if the gyno returned, it wouldn't be as much as it did the first time...your experience kind of justified my doc was correct! thnx for sharing tht info..

steel away

its just general discussion by now anyhow

give us some stats and such
this operation seems interesting to me

ill probably never have it performed but its interesting none the less

sure Bendur...it was a gland excision..(my glands were very small but never went away completely..so I had to opt to get it cut) am recovering now..the bandage was removed 4 days post op..today is 8th day.. am at home all the time.. I still find it uncomfortable hittin a double bi pose or lifting my arms vertically..but I find improvements everyday.. tht apart am waiting to hit the gym starting next week.. planning to just do some cardio(bike) and get out..thts it..until I recover fully.. so thts my story til date..hope it doesn't reoccur..and I got it all done alone! so it's a secret @home! : )

sure Bendur...it was a gland excision..(my glands were very small but never went away completely..so I had to opt to get it cut) am recovering now..the bandage was removed 4 days post op..today is 8th day.. am at home all the time.. I still find it uncomfortable hittin a double bi pose or lifting my arms vertically..but I find improvements everyday.. tht apart am waiting to hit the gym starting next week.. planning to just do some cardio(bike) and get out..thts it..until I recover fully.. so thts my story til date..hope it doesn't reoccur..and I got it all done alone! so it's a secret @home! : )

Good luck bro, thanks for sharing.

So did anyone try letro/nolva treatment, or was it just a theory? Last visit to my doc he told me there was nothing wrong with my obvuious "gyno" "its your body composition" is it possible that my body is just holding fat on my chest or is it the gyno I suspected since I was 16?

So did anyone try letro/nolva treatment, or was it just a theory? Last visit to my doc he told me there was nothing wrong with my obvuious "gyno" "its your body composition" is it possible that my body is just holding fat on my chest or is it the gyno I suspected since I was 16?

well my case is certainly gyno

i have hard glandular tissue directly under the nipple about the size of a stack of 4 or 5 nickles

strange way to discribe it but
whatever

after letro nolva treatment
i have a noticable reduction in size

they are down to about the size of a marble

idk

letro/nolva works

i only used .75 mg of letro and 1mg of novla/tomox for the majority of the treatment

ive tappered down to .25 mg of letro
and ive increased the tomox to 1.5 mg

as i tapper down the letro
i will continue witht that dosage of tomox
then i will gradually tapper of of tomox untill i am completely out

the results are certainly noticable to me
we will see if they are lasting

i may try this again after a few months if the reduction sticks

probably use more tomox
as i am under the understanding that this is the powerhouse of the process

and letro is certainly nothing to fuck around with
it should be used under strict control