• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need opinion on this please

lostvission

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got this cycle of clen and t3/t4 from a supplier of mine, however some info i have read online contradicts this cycle, so i figured id ask some opinions.

Week 1 - clen 4 tabs a day
Week 2 - clen 5 tabs a day
Week 3 - clen 6 tabs a day
week 4 - t3/t4 1.25 tabs a day
week 5 - t3/t4 1.25 tabs a day
week 6 - t3/t4 2.50 tabs a day
week 7 - t3/t4 2.50 tabs a day clen - 4 tabs a day
week 8 - clen 5 tabs a day
week 9 - clen 6 tabs a day

I have read that t3/t4 must be tooken for like 30 days to get real results and that also it must be tapered down. This cycle doesnt reflect that information at all. He also suggested using winstrol during it for anabolic support and as a added agent to burn the fat off. He has been involved in steroids and gear of all types for 15 years and said that this cycle hands down will blitz you. Any thoughts on this please.... thanks - chris:)

There is now way you should start with a clen dose that high. Please give all doses in mg, not tab quantities.

You generally want to start low on your doses of T3, T4, and clen. If you are going to use an oral steroid, I recommend oxandrolone (Var) over winny. If you are going to use steroids, you need to set up a proper pct, and I would use hcg on cycle.

Clen usually comes in 20mcg I think. A good starting dose would be around 20mcg a day. Stay on that a week or so and see how you react and up the dose 20mcg. I personally would never go over 80-100mcg a day. Remember that clen builds up in your system as you take it. it also has been shown to casue heart necrosis in lab animals. Here is the best place to get clen!AG-Guys & Affiliates :: Weight Aid :: LiquiClen

it also has been shown to casue heart necrosis in lab animals. Here is the best place to get clen!
:mooh:

Tabs are often 40 mcg these, too.

I meant, "Tabs are often 40 mcg these days, too.

so this doesnt seem to workable to you guys ? What if i just let the clen go a lil slower in the three weeks on both parts of the clen usage ? Is the t3/t4 ok in the middle in the usages its listed as ? thanks guys:)

IML Gear Cream!
Way too much T4! Your whole plan is a mess. You need to srap it and start over.

I recommend just doing clen for a couple weeks to see how that goes. You can add thyroid hormones the next time around.

For clen dosing, start at 20 mcg/day and work up to 100 mcg/day over the course of a week. Assess your tolerance and don't exceed it. Stay at 100 mcg/day or so for the second week. Then take two weeks off.

thanks pirate, the plan is outta here and im gonna follow what you say on the clen.:p

Way too much T4! Your whole plan is a mess. You need to srap it and start over.

I recommend just doing clen for a couple weeks to see how that goes. You can add thyroid hormones the next time around.

For clen dosing, start at 20 mcg/day and work up to 100 mcg/day over the course of a week. Assess your tolerance and don't exceed it. Stay at 100 mcg/day or so for the second week. Then take two weeks off.

Ive read that 100mg of benadryl each night on days 14-21 help recharge the receptors, so that your rat can continue taking the clen

is there any validity in this statement?

Back