• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anabolic Lethargy??

microtel

MicroTel
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In my 14th week of Test Cyp and beginning to conclude my first real cycle. I ate clean nutrition and did better training with heavier weights than I ever tried before. Only two days on cheat meals. I have not experienced any negative side effects, none! I felt fantastic!!

However, now I am experiencing some lethargy and feeling less ambitious.
This sound normal?? My older body just needing a break??

1-4 weeks: 200mg weekly
5-7 weeks: 300mg weekly
8-12 weeks: 500mg weekly
13-15 weeks: 300mg weekly
(then finish w/200mg weekly)

Weight: 195lbs
Height: 5'10"
Training: 3 years
Training Days: 5 days a week w/double splits twice weekly
Cycle goals: Increase LBM
Body fat: Unknown
Previous Experience: HRT Test Cyp since '05, 200mg every two weeks.
Diet: 5-6 meals daily, raw veggies/fruit, lean protein, whey, rice, Flax Oil.

Hey micro what kind of gains have you seen on your cycle? Also, how many calories/day are you shooting for?

It's probably overtraining. How many hours per week to you spend on the gym floor? Are you using HCG?

It's probably overtraining. How many hours per week to you spend on the gym floor? Are you using HCG?

I train 45-60 minutes per session. Counting the double splits, approx 7 hours per week on weights, 60 minutes per week Cardio. Each person is different and my lethargy could be due to overtraining.

Not using HCG. Might do Nolva if needed but have no gyno or any other negative symptoms, except lethargy, which may be due to recent distractions in my personal life rather than Test Cyp or overtraining. As I cut back on the dosage I'll train through it, eat clean, hoping to retain the gains.

Striving for 3000-3500 calories per day. I'm ectomorphic body. Gains can be seen in the mirror; bigger traps, thicker chest, bigger forearms, better definition on upper arms. Quads are my best strength and great new definition and mass there.

My weak point is Back and Shoulders. There is improvement but the Back especially is a slow growth for me (I've had injuries in both areas 20 years ago, unrelated to weight training).

Anyway, it's been one helluva ride, and one of the best Summer's ever. Will prepare for another cycle in early '08. Thanks for any and all feedback.

Back