• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First test cycle

rocket3971

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a couple of questions regauding my test e cycle at 500mgs.

1) I'm on my 6th week of my cycle and i started to get gyno and am currently on nolvadex. I also have arimidex and was wondering the proper dosing for that.

2) How soon after my cycle should I start my pct?

Thanks all help is apreciated

I have a couple of questions regauding my test e cycle at 500mgs.

1) I'm on my 6th week of my cycle and i started to get gyno and am currently on nolvadex. I also have arimidex and was wondering the proper dosing for that.

2) How soon after my cycle should I start my pct?

Thanks all help is apreciated

Start the nolva at say 40mg until the gyno goes away. Usually on a long ester test, you want to start pct anywhere from 10-14 days after your last shot.

I recommend using .25mg of Arimidex everyday for the remainder of your cycle. Take 60-100 mg/day of nolva for a few days then drop down to 20 mg/day as symptoms improve. I'd start pct no later than 10 days after your last shot. Have you been using HCG?

I agree with Pirate on starting the Nolva @ 100mg for the first few days and then dropping it down to a maintenance dose of 20mg ed.

Tne adex you can run at .25-.50mg ed.

I would start your pct 2wks after your last shot of test.

I havent been taking hcg but I definitely need to. The gyno has subsided since the use of the nolva and i'll start taking the arimidex at .25mg ed. Hopefully that'll keep the gyno at bay. Thaks for your help guys.

Back