PDA

View Full Version : swiching from androl to d bol please read

sabbath201
09-03-2007, 11:14 AM
ok ive been taking anadrol for 4 weeks with one mistake i thought the were 50 mgs but they were 75mg (i was taking 2) 150 mg... i stoped taking them cause of the head akes and high blood grrrrrrr got crapy feeling, but any ways i was just reading on another sit that i can end my cycle with d bols (well i was reading somones post) it said its a good way to load off ? befor pct anyone hear of this right now im on 600mg of cyp(3 cc) and 300 deca (1 cc) im maybe 8 weeks into cyp and 5 weeks into deca , should i just start weening off and pct , or should i switch to d bols for my last 4 weeks then pct?

Mudge
09-03-2007, 01:08 PM
Some people do well with anadrol, and some do not. If you have the mexican 75s, which I assume they are, they might be underdosed anyway. You can switch to dbols if you think your liver is doing ok or you can just continue on with your injectables and end the cycle when you were planning already. 4 weeks of anadrol is already a fair amount of oral use and plenty of 'jump start,' after one week of anadrol use I've already gotten a fair amount of the gains I'll see during the cycle, I blow up on the stuff pretty quickly.

sabbath201
09-03-2007, 05:33 PM
Some people do well with anadrol, and some do not. If you have the mexican 75s, which I assume they are, they might be underdosed anyway. You can switch to dbols if you think your liver is doing ok or you can just continue on with your injectables and end the cycle when you were planning already. 4 weeks of anadrol is already a fair amount of oral use and plenty of 'jump start,' after one week of anadrol use I've already gotten a fair amount of the gains I'll see during the cycle, I blow up on the stuff pretty quickly.

yeah i got good gains ...i was 150 weeks 180 not to bad