• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is wrong with me!?

RasPlasch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Friday night I got high for the first time in my life. I just wanted to try it atleast once in my life. But ever since that night, I have had a non stop headache, my throat hurts, and my eyes hurt. So for 4 days now I've had those symptoms non-stop. What is wrong with me? I don't know for sure if these symptoms are even from getting high.

What do you mean what did I take?

you can get high by many more ways these days.

Did you smoke a joint? or somethin like ecstasy, speed, coke, heroin, acid, crack, alcohol, ice - or was it a combination????????

Wow, now I see the effects. You don't even remember what you just typed.

That's it, there's no turning back much like The Reverand i Jim Ignatowski, who after ingesting those ???funny brownies??? was never the same....your doomed!

hembeck-20060706-04.jpg

Did anyone else you smoked with get the same symptoms?

It was weed. But a kid made a.....smoking device out of aluminum foil, even though thats unhealthy as hell I heard. And no none of the kids I did it with have the symptoms I do.

IML Gear Cream!
It was weed. But a kid made a.....smoking device out of aluminum foil, even though thats unhealthy as hell I heard. And no none of the kids I did it with have the symptoms I do.
Whoa dude. That was a bad reaction. It sucks when everyone else who did it but you is okay. But hey it happens. At least you know now to stay the fug away from smoking that tinfoil.

So it was just a reaction with the tinfoil?

i never did it before but i heard that the first time u get mad sick and you have to do it a couple times before you actually get high. i want to try it aswell once in my life.

Yeah I think its something you have to try atleast once. I actually enjoyed it. I thought it was really fun.

I have another question though. Is it OK to smoke weed lets say like.... once every other weekend. Or once a month. If I did it that often would it really affect my health that much? Or should I try to stay away from it as much as possible?

i never did it before but i heard that the first time u get mad sick and you have to do it a couple times before you actually get high. i want to try it aswell once in my life.
Don't do drugs, you may not be able to hack it.

You could turn out to be hung out on drugs and selling yourself to men in order to support your habit.

Yeah I think its something you have to try atleast once. I actually enjoyed it. I thought it was really fun.

I have another question though. Is it OK to smoke weed lets say like.... once every other weekend. Or once a month. If I did it that often would it really affect my health that much? Or should I try to stay away from it as much as possible?
Sayno.gif

Some people have the brain cells to burn ... some don't. You fall into the don't category. I may bust your chops a bit in other threads but in this one I'm not. Stay away from the stuff that will cause you to loose what you have.

Some people have the brain cells to burn ... some don't. You fall into the don't category. I may bust your chops a bit in other threads but in this one I'm not. Stay away from the stuff that will cause you to loose what you have.

Are you calling me stupid? Haha just kidding. I know I am on the slow side.
But I learned in diversion class that you don't kill braincells from smoking marijuana. It just covers them up with THC and if you stop smoking then the THC wears off over time.

But I learned in diversion class that you don't kill braincells from smoking marijuana. It just covers them up with THC and if you stop smoking then the THC wears off over time.

I doubt that's true.

IML Gear Cream!
Nooo I'm not saying you're stupid. You're just not a genius. Me neither. We ... both of us ... need to be conservative in how we use what we have. Just as soon as some research group says no pot doesn't kill brain cells some other group will say ... uhhh duh ... yeah it does too plus it screws with short term memory recall. Not trying to launch a debate on what the effects of pot smoking on the brain are ... just saying you and I both are not in the position to risk it.

Besides .... life is way more fun when you are sober. How much is an ounce of weed these days? Take that cash and go get some scuba lessons. :thinking: buy a sack or buy a new dive computer? Lol ... see where I'm going here?

If you are asking if it is ok to smoke it once every other week or once a month, then no. You are the only one that can know if you can deal with it well.

It starts off as "Eh, once every other weekend is fine" but before long it could turn more frequent. Its always a case of "it wont happen to me" untill youre begging for a loan off your friends to get your "last fix, i swear".

Maybe you dont have an addictive personality, maybe you CAN just do it socially and not get addicted. I know people who have done that for years, given up for years, gone back on it. No problems. But on the flip side, i also know people who literally cant understand how to have fun sober, they HAVE to do some such drug friday to sunday to let go.

Its the luck of the draw.

Personally, i dont have the money or inclination to take the risk. I value my health, i value my money, and i value my safety. If i took anything id more than likely end up down a bad road, because thats who i am. It happened with booze before i was even totally out of puberty. Once i say "yes" i cant say "no" easily at all, and i ended up doing shots of whisky every day to go to sleep, as well as the weekend binging with friends. I attribute a large part of my being really ill around that time to alcohol.

Drugs + Gazhole = Dead in a motel room.

^ damn!

Listen to him.

Friday night I got high for the first time in my life. I just wanted to try it atleast once in my life. But ever since that night, I have had a non stop headache, my throat hurts, and my eyes hurt. So for 4 days now I've had those symptoms non-stop. What is wrong with me? I don't know for sure if these symptoms are even from getting high.

sounds like you smoked some very cheap, shitty weed! :D

^ good point I hadn't thought of that.

sounds like you smoked some very cheap, shitty weed! :D

I have smoked every type of weed from shitty weed to weed that left its parents on Krypton. I have never smoked weed that gave me the symptoms listed by RasPlasch.

I have smoked laced blunts that had me drooling on myself as I sat in a car frozen in a drug induced stupor, and still that is nothing like the symptoms he listed, so who knows what the hell really happened.

Dude, I have been smoking weed since I was 12 years old. At first it is hard to not fall into a trap of being lazy, binge eating, and acting like a total retard.
But, with time, experience, and discipline you can enjoy weed to its fullest extent and still live a very happy healthy lifestyle. I actually function better on weed than off, but I have to take long spells to dry out so that I do not build up a total tolerance to it. If I don't do that, I end up like some of my friends who have to smoke the hydroponic shit just to get high, because they don't have the discipline to stop when their bodies become tolerant to the drug. I haven't smoked in months. I probably won't smoke for many more months. then, when the time is right, I might buy a quarter pound of mid grade, and kick fucked up out of the frame.

Just liek everything else, it is your responsibility to find a balance. "Responsibility" is the key word there. Just be responsible, and everything else will be fine.

Back