PDA

View Full Version : new here,questions on roids.

andiamo
09-18-2007, 11:00 PM
hello, my names jesse, first off i wanna say thanks for taking a look at this thread and helping me decide whats right for me.anyway, i started working out about 2 months ago 4 days a week every week. i recently hit up my really great friend who works at the gym about some juice.anyway after a long story of if im sure i wanna do it he told me hes makin his orders this friday so to let him know what i want and hell get it. so after checking out this website( which is the most informative by the way) i come to ask and LISTEN to u guys on any advice u can give me about what exactly to take.I am 5 foot 7 inches tall and 200 pounds on the dot and yes ill be honest i do have quite some fat( thats why i do alot of cardio and then hit the weights after the cardio). now he told me that he normally gets deca, which if ive studied right it is low on the bitch tit rating. so anyway this is obviously my first cycle and to be honest i just kinda want a boost guys im not looking to do this for years im thinking 2 cycles of it which i believe is 8weeks on 3 weeks off of 2cc's a week i think.Anyway i know i hit u all with a wall of text but i really really appreciate the help guys thank u so much, by the way im 23 years old.

Mista
09-18-2007, 11:13 PM
Ask this question again after a few years of solid training and good diet.

Tatyana
09-19-2007, 02:36 AM
I would train for a lot longer than two months before you take steroids.

Right now your test levels haven't even peaked (around 26 years), so I wouldn't mess with what your body is doing naturally.

Diet and cardio will sort out the extra body fat.

lucifuge
09-19-2007, 06:02 AM
So, you're 23 years old, been training for 2 months, already have high bodyfat... and you wanna juice?
To put it simply, you're a fool.
Do your self a favor, go spend a week reading everything you can in the diet & nutrition forum here... then do some actual research into steroids.
IMO, if you start juicing now, you're gonna fukk your self all up.