PDA

View Full Version : I need help

Williell
09-20-2007, 10:07 PM
Okay im 20 going on 21 and I have been working out hard, eating right for five years, with great results. I started weight lifting to compete in hockey, but have become vary into bodybuilding, and almost live for it now. However, i want to see better results as a person playing sports to. The results that I have are good, but I want better and so I have thought of doing androgenic steroids and stacking them. Unfortunately, I don't know what I should take to well, or when, could someone inform me on how to do this right.

5 11"

160 pnds

6% bodyfat

BoneCrusher
09-20-2007, 11:00 PM
My advice is to really read through thie site and see how you can alter HOW you lift so you can increase your gains naturally. In my humble opinion you really don't need AAS to get better results, you just need to tweak your workout routines and diet/sleep cycles.

Welcome to IM and good luck in reaching your goals. I hope to see you around here for a long time to come.

Williell
09-21-2007, 03:07 PM
Thanks for welcoming me to the community, I probably will be here for a long time, I still have alot to learn. Right now I think my diet has been great in making me fit, I consume around 250 grams of protein and 400 grams of carbohydrates a day. I work a laborous job at a sawmill, and its only if I eat alot that I can have the energy and nutrients to keep me going in the gym and on the ice for another hour and 45 minutes after working hard for eight hours. I weightlift 5 days a week, and have about 8 hours of sleep everyday. I do two body parts everyday, and each has about 6 days of rest before they are excercised again. When I plateau I change my rep range in the excercise, or do a different one, I have been successful at overcoming all of my plateaus this way. I do think im training well, but steroids would really help me have the energy to go alot harder, and help me recover alot better.

My Weekly Routine
chest bicepts ( i have trouble doing bicepts the day after doing my back)
tris back (i think i can lift more with my tris a day after doing my chest they are tired from benching or dumbell presses)
forearms and shoulders (have forearms and shoulders on wednesdays gives them 2 days of rest before and after being used for presses)
legs (its hard to lift and run after work so i do them on weekends)
adominals and obliques

so this is my routine, any advice?

tcotroneo
09-21-2007, 03:19 PM
At 21 years old, ur metabolism is probably still churning pretty fast.. Especially if ur 5"11 and 160 lbs.. Doing a labor job and playing hockey means u are burning a ton of calories, probably muscle at the same time.. How many times do you eat a day?? That is the key.. Plus you need to up your carbs.. More like 500 to 600 grams a day.. Drop the protein to 180 to 200 grams.. My suggestion is to try to eat every 1.5 hours.. Since ur working a labor job ur body needs constant nourishment.. Not sure what type of carbs ur eating.. But pasta is great for hard gainers.... U change ur diet and i guarentee you will see great improvements... Wait on the gear..

Williell
09-21-2007, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the advice, I try to eat every about every 2 hours a day already. Otherwise I would probably get alot fatter, although some more body fat wouldn't be bad, I heard that 11% is optimal for gaining mass and muscle?