• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hgh,d-bols

kdwa1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone, I'm new to this arena.Does anyone have result info on HGH and D-BOLS.Are they safe? Thanks

Both HGH and D-bol are illegal drugs. They are both effective for adding muscle/losing fat, but are not without side effects. I strongly suggest you do some research on the subject to better educate yourself before you make any decisions to use them!

Thanks Gopro,
SDI Labs claims that all their" Almost" Steroids are side effect free.They have been online for over a year promoting their product line.I just ordered their Combo of Winnie,D-Bols,Masterbolen,and Equipose.
I figure I'll just take and see what happens.Hopefully what they claim is true.Are you familiar with SDI Labs?If their are side effects,is it dangerous?
I'm tired of pumping hard with little gain and want to trigger growth.How about limited use,like one or two months once or two tabs of each daily?
Appreciate the feedback.

The SDI products are NOT steroids, but pro-hormones. They are legal "steroid alternatives" that are highly questionable in terms of effectiveness. They are relatively safe and may provide some muscle growth, but I wouldn't expect too much. Don't believe their claims of 10-20 lbs of muscle. That is marketing hype!

Try em and let us know what happens. Just remember they are a FAR CRY from the real stuff!

Thanks GoPro,
Actually I feel better that they aren't the real thing as those scare the h... out of me.Heard too many stories about liver problems and bypass operations.
I'll try SDI's gear and see what happens.I'll also stick to Creatine,Whey,Aminos etc.Would love some healthy Growth Hormone.Know of any.Thanks

If your having real problems gaining weight over long periods of time, make sure your diet and routine are up to snuff.

Good luck

Originally posted by kdwa1
Thanks GoPro,
Would love some healthy Growth Hormone.Know of any.Thanks

GH is also an illegal drug. You can try a GH secretagogue for natural GH release, but forget about the real stuff!

Growth hormone being used at all is still very debated, altogether it sounds more scary (to me) than using roids. I'm sure there is much more too it though.

I really don't know much about any of them but I recieved an e-mail promoting HGH which is mostly a concentration of key amino acids.Maybe this was a substitute for the real thing as with SDI products.
Wouldn't it be great to get a healthy legal oral that works? Maybe we should start pumping iron when we are around 5 years old while our hormones are up there:)
I have one of those bodies that just won't do what I want it to do,like GROW!Maybe it's an age factor as I'm now 48 but I feel good.Diet is 70% protein 15% fat and 15% carbs.I'm lifting fairly heavy 4-5 per week 90 minutes including 20 minutes of cardio work..Eat 5-6 times daily.Any extra go right to the love handles so hard to do any bulking.
Where's the magic formula? Thanks for the responses .

I don't know alot about GH either, but it makes EVERYTHING grow not just muscles, which is supposed to be the root of whats 'scary' about it.

How much protein are you intaking per pound of bodyweight? Some may suggest even higher fat intake. I believe most of the people who are on low carb diets use it as a temporary measure not a long term solution, but don't take my word on that one, ask around the diet forum perhaps...

IML Gear Cream!
Hi Mudge,
Yea I think your right,everything probably grows.No one wants a larger jaw or forehead,although I think bone density is important for muscle growth as well.
I do about 1.5 grams of protein per Lb.of body weight.At least 250 gms.daily

I weigh 175,6'3" , Medium bone structure.Would like to get to 185+ and keep body fat as low as possible.Tough job.I'm increasing the aerobic work and loading on a few more carbs to get some bulk then burn it off and hopefully keep muscle.

Anyone know how much protein the liver can actually handle in one dose and daily? Sometimes I push the protein intake to 50+ g per meal.Example:Two chicken breasts , a can of tuna,and 1/2 cup of nuts.Or a soy protein drink,six egg whites and cheese.I guess I'm classified as a protein junkie now.

What do you guys do with food?Any recommendations?Thanks

Most people can digest around 75g protein per meal, so to help make this easier (as well as help the metabolism), eat 5-6 meals a day if you can.

I have read that eating more often than every 2.5 hours can hurt efficiency, the body supposedly starts throwing protein away or using it poorly, however LAM seems to be doing fine eating about every hour!

There are people on 500+ grams per day protein, so some people are pretty obviously above the 75g per meal. Soy is in my experience the worst tasting, and nowdays seems to be that nobody suggests using it as a source of protein. There are plenty of folks on the board much more well versed than myself in nutrition though, so feel free to poke around the diet board, there are 'stickies' with lots of good tips on diet.

Back