PDA

View Full Version : Methyl-1 D/6 oxo I think i really screwed up

earlsarmet
10-17-2007, 09:27 AM
Alright so I'll explain my goal before I explain my dilemma. Me an the wife have not been having the greatest experience lately in the sack and after some reading and research I thought that getting on a serious exercise program and significantly raising my Testosterone levels to alleviate my little problem (no pun intended). Basically what im after is an increase in drive/performance (sexualy) through chemical means. be it pro-hormone, herbal, whatever. I don't fuck with penis pills its just not my thing kinda like cheating.

So a bit impulsively I made some purchases which appeared to me to legitimately increase both types of testosterone, free like in the bloodstream and the levels in reserve im sorry don't know the term. Now after more research I am finding that these supplements may in fact do the opposite of what im looking to gain because of the increase in estrogen along with testosterone.

Lets start the list:
1. Micron 5 DHEA® 50 mg sr 60 tabs from McPherson Labs
Tons of research on this stuff and its treatment of Adrenal insufficiencies and reading from multiple sources reported that it did in fact increase hormone levels but not just TEST. but Estrogen too. I also supplemented this with L-DOPA which im not worried about and is pretty effective. The increased estrogen from the DHEA though would need to be controlled but I will get into that further down the list. so I go onto my next purchase.

2. Universal Animal Stak 2 was the next thing I got and appears to be the most beneficial. This shit is packed with every herbal remedy known to man also includes DHT blockers and aromatase inhibitors to help your body prevent the conversion of testosterone to either estrogen or DHT. Finally, you'll find select vasodilators to help enhance systemic circulation. It sounds pretty solid and has about every herb touted on the internet as a male performance enhancer in mass quantity along with all kinds of chemicals I can't even begin to explain. So again Im thinking this simple supplement is maybe effective but weak at best so I go to my next purchase.

3.LG Sciences Methyl 1-D, 90 Capsules + 1 Bottle I-GH-1(free). This is where I get confused and a bit worried. The reviews have not been to great on this product but again I'm not looking to do an anabolic cycle or something to put on a bunch of muscle, I really just want to up my TEST. levels desperately to aid my SEX LIFE. THIS IS WHERE I REALLY NEED HELP!!. I cannot for the life of me figure out the best way to take this stuff. I work out in a rigorous program daily but I dont understand if this is something serious enough to be cycled because it was not banned in the prohormone ban. I don't want raisins down below but don't want to just get ripped off by some bullshit company who made a DHEA clone. Hoping that the stuff would work and someone could explain to me the most effective means of consuming it I now really needed some estrogen control. (side note I don't know how the I-GH-1 factors into any of this or if its something I should even be messing with)

4. So through more research I find ErgoPharm 6-OXO Extreme, 75 Capsules
According to the marketing it Raises endogenous testosterone production by influencing the effects of estrogen at the hypothalamus. After some reading I see that this has been greatly disputed for the control of estrogen levels. So now I feel I'm digging my own grave. If the Methyl-1 stuff works and this doesn't it looks like im going to have some serious problems with estrogen and feminizing effects.

All in all I really tried to do the research before making this monstrosity of a post, but this stuff is expensive as hell and all im really looking to do is get my labido and hormone wellness back on track because right now its really messed up.

Any information you guys can throw at me regarding the combination or elimination of these compounds from my supplement profile would greatly help me. MOST IMPORTANTLY the Methyl-1 D I need info if anyone has tried this stuff and how to factor it into my workouts in combination with the 6-oxo.

Sorry for the long post but I am afraid im going to make my problems worse if I don't get some advise.

Thanks,
Earl