• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The greatest back of all times.

THEUNIT(XXL)

Ronnie Coleman RULES!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ronbackvg6.jpg

Toss up between Barry Sanders and Jim Brown.

Can't go wrong with Barry, #20 was the man. Best thing to ever come out of Detroit, except for Robocop.

not sure if he meant running back...or back as in opposite of front.

Joel Stubbs is getting a lot of press about his back:

joel-stubbs.jpg

not sure if he meant running back...or back as in opposite of front.

Joel Stubbs is getting a lot of press about his back:

joel-stubbs.jpg
Yeah, some say that his back is the greatest, but I don't know, it looks huge, but not redefined enough (yet).

the first post of the thread isnt working for me.. and are you serious? it isnt defined enough? :wtf:

Joel stubbs a little while ago.

M2X0247_copy.sized.jpg

Oh and the first picture is go'n, for some reason.

ronbackyc7.jpg

i used to think dorians back was better.. and i would still say he had the 2nd best back, but coleman has that title now. his back development is insane

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, some say that his back is the greatest, but I don't know, it looks huge, but not redefined enough (yet).

In this picture his back makes everything else on him look odd....his arms and neck look way too small for his back...even though its big I don't care for how it looks.

i used to think dorians back was better.. and i would still say he had the 2nd best back, but coleman has that title now. his back development is insane

I still think Dorian FTW. Everything about it is just insanely proportioned. Dunno what it is, but i think it looks a bit better than Ronnie's.

Can't go wrong with Barry, #20 was the man. Best thing to ever come out of Detroit, except for Robocop.

one of the best movies to come out of the 80s..watched it again last night. Besides, Dorian will always have the best back. The drugs Coleman had his hands on weren't around in Dorian's time.

index9di.jpg

69336dorianrear1hf1.jpg

It's not real, photoshopshit, look at his right arm.

that pic is real. its all over the net and on tons of bb websites.

that pic is 100% fake. his right wrist is distorted and like an inch thick.
you can tell by the shading on his right lat and the distortion of his right arm that it is big time fake.
but he still had one of the greatest backs of all time
ronnie's detail and quality is just unmatched IMO

fuck that you guys are high.. i dont think its photoshoped

Silvio Samuel

ripped-ss.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Dorian_Yates_photo94.jpg

Dorian_Yates_photo90.jpg

Dorian_Yates_photo85.jpg

Dorian_Yates_photo83.jpg

Dorian_Yates_photo64.jpg

Dorian_Yates_photo55.jpg