PDA

View Full Version : Tren shutdown and stacking with test

TexasBeast47
11-05-2007, 03:16 PM
I have been reading about tren and some of its side effects. I have read alot about tren shutdown and dont know exactly what it means. Almost everyone who takes tren stacks it with test. I am wondering what exactly the shutdown is and whether you have to stack it with test or if you can simply take on its own?

ZECH
11-05-2007, 03:39 PM
You can take it alone if you wish, but it shuts HPTA down hard. That is why you stack it with test. At least a 2:1 ratio is preferred.

Brutus_G
11-05-2007, 05:12 PM
I have been reading about tren and some of its side effects. I have read alot about tren shutdown and dont know exactly what it means. Almost everyone who takes tren stacks it with test. I am wondering what exactly the shutdown is and whether you have to stack it with test or if you can simply take on its own?

You stack it with test so you can get erections and the other properties of test. Fina dick is when you cant get it up from tren i believe.

TexasBeast47
11-05-2007, 06:33 PM
ok so its like getting deca dick. Im not a big fan of injections every day i might be changinging my mind to deca. Can i prevent deca dick buy taking test boosters or do i need actual test?