PDA

View Full Version : CEL are the products bunk???

workingatit43
11-22-2007, 09:56 PM
I have been reading logs and have come across more than a few times that CEL products are bunk. I am in no way saying that but that seems to be the opinions floating around the forums.

1 such thread even went as far as saying the M1,4ADD was tested and found to be nothing more than DHEA.

Also many are reporting getting no results or sides at all from does as high as 40mg.

I know that CEL says the have COA on the products but opinion is that the products are bunk.

Has anybody used the products mostly recent batches and how were the results?

Anyone using the products getting the no results or sides from the m-drol?

I have a bottle of m-drol and h-drol and would hate to think it was bunk. From all i had read previously was the CEL was a outstanding company:confused:

zombul
11-23-2007, 09:34 AM
I would ask around over at discountanabolics.com they have a forum and alot of those guys have used CEL products.

workingatit43
11-23-2007, 01:11 PM
Thanks alot i will check them out because at AM.com and BB.com CEL is getting blasted for selling bunk m1,4add(which was tested and has come back as DHEA) and also people really questioning the m-drol as well as the other products

zombul
11-23-2007, 01:24 PM
Yes,there has been a lab analysis saying there 1,4ad products were bunk and they have mislabeled the m drol.The huge debates on M1,4add - Page 9 - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum (http://www.discountanabolics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13115&page=9)

workingatit43
11-23-2007, 09:11 PM
Thanks Zombul good info:thumb:

jwalk127
11-24-2007, 10:25 AM
heard the same things, wanted to get the m-drol, but scared i would be taking a renamed multi-vitamin