PDA

View Full Version : Test Patch

ev1lle1
12-12-2007, 03:16 PM
I got a hold of a box of Test patches, personally I've never been "on" before and I dont dig needles too much. So with my lack of knowledge about AAS's and the easy use of this patch I was wanting to know if anyone has ever tried it, and what is something good to stack with.

my stats:
5'4"
180 lbs
about 14% bf*

* I have been out of the gym for about 3 months now, but I plan on hitting it hard, and getting my bf down before the patch.

Prince
12-12-2007, 04:07 PM
not going to do much for you except suppress your own test production.

ev1lle1
12-12-2007, 04:23 PM
damn, that sucks, cause i hate needles, is it not enough in each dosage or something?

crazy_enough
12-12-2007, 04:23 PM
could it help with putting pants on?? :hmmm:

Prince
12-12-2007, 04:40 PM
damn, that sucks, cause i hate needles, is it not enough in each dosage or something?

it has enough to raise your T levels normal or high normal, but if you're thinking it will be equivalent to a cycle, no not enough per dose to do much.

Mudge
12-12-2007, 05:34 PM
What Prince said, its to replace natural T levels not what people cycle with.

TrojanMan60563
12-12-2007, 09:02 PM
With all the underground stuff etc... I am surprise someone hasn't made a patch that gives say 500mg test each week etc....that would sell like hot cakes.

Prince
12-15-2007, 10:19 AM
With all the underground stuff etc... I am surprise someone hasn't made a patch that gives say 500mg test each week etc....that would sell like hot cakes.

testosterone patches and Androgel are made for HRT (hormone replacement therapy), they provide a steady stream of testosterone that mimics the body's natural testosterone production as closely as possible and the goal is to keep a males T levels at normal levels when their body is no longer capable of producing enough testosterone on it's own. A side effect of HRT is your own T production, even if it is very low, will completely shut down.

if a male with normal T levels used an HRT product like the patch, yes it will raise his testosterone levels, but not any where near that of a real cycle, so it really is not worth it because the gains will be minimal and PCT will still be necessary because there will be suppression of their own natural T production.

TrojanMan60563
12-15-2007, 07:28 PM
testosterone patches and Androgel are made for HRT (hormone replacement therapy), they provide a steady stream of testosterone that mimics the body's natural testosterone production as closely as possible and the goal is to keep a males T levels at normal levels when their body is no longer capable of producing enough testosterone on it's own. A side effect of HRT is your own T production, even if it is very low, will completely shut down.

if a male with normal T levels used an HRT product like the patch, yes it will raise his testosterone levels, but not any where near that of a real cycle, so it really is not worth it because the gains will be minimal and PCT will still be necessary because there will be suppression of their own natural T production.

I get what the test patches do...but I assume that is limited by their production. What I am saying is I don't get why underground labs have not made a patch that puts off 500mg or 1000mg of test so it would be like a cycle you didn't have to inject etc....I am assuming if they gave give out a dose of X about of test they can raise it higher.

Prince
12-16-2007, 09:23 AM
because it would not makes sense, the topical delivery system is expensive and if your goal is to boost your testosterone levels to unnatural levels intramuscular injection is the best way to do it.

Prince
12-16-2007, 10:13 AM
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/24134-inhibition-hpta.html

TrojanMan60563
12-16-2007, 01:50 PM
because it would not makes sense, the topical delivery system is expensive and if your goal is to boost your testosterone levels to unnatural levels intramuscular injection is the best way to do it.

I no longer have issues with needles, but I know years ago I would have paid more to avoid using them....I am sure a lot of people would pay out the wazoo for a hefty topical dose of test....I hear you that it isn't cost effective, but I assume it could be done.

jayp1us
01-01-2008, 09:34 AM
could it help with putting pants on?? :hmmm:

:thinking: :bulb: Good call. :mooh:

VMSEddieF
01-09-2008, 05:47 PM
my guess is because only 10% if i remember right gets absorbed or 1/10 of 10% i forget. bottom line lots of test gets wasted along with $ for the test.

could ya wear a patch on every limb? sure. it will hit quicker then Prop..say 1 hr cause theres no ester i know of in it, which also means take a shower the next day and its gone.

i used gel for HRT and hated it after 2 months. on test cyp now and stick myself every 10 days. not fun but without it im history. 80mg every 10 days is plenty to maintain good normal levels for me.

no i never did a cycle, happens to a chosen few. glad my doc caught it cause i was losing all sorts of strength quick. better now.

Prince
01-10-2008, 07:21 AM
I no longer have issues with needles, but I know years ago I would have paid more to avoid using them....I am sure a lot of people would pay out the wazoo for a hefty topical dose of test....I hear you that it isn't cost effective, but I assume it could be done.

there is only so much skin to rub it on, and unfortunately some areas absorb much better than others, so again to get T levels high enough to be equivalent to a real steroid cycle would be near impossible.