• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

kind of a weird question i never thought to think of...

cheesegrater

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what's a male orgasm supposed to feel like? read that early/ late starters thing said something about men having difficulty reaching orgasm, i just always assumed it was what it felt like when i came...

Cumming and Orgasms are not the same things.

go on...

Just because you blew your load doesn't mean you reached a climax (orgasm)

Don't stop, all this talk is making me orgasm as we speak...or is it just cum?

What is so difficult to understand.

Sure ejaculation typically occurs with an orgasm. but they are two different things.

IML Gear Cream!
What is so difficult to understand.

Sure ejaculation typically occurs with an orgasm. but they are two different things.

How the hell is it possible to ejaculate without orgasm? When you have a orgasm you ejaculate. You don't ejaculate without the orgasm.

ugh.... no

not the best resource.... but

Orgasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is possible to have an orgasm without ejaculation (dry orgasm) or to ejaculate without reaching orgasm. Some men have reported having multiple consecutive orgasms, particularly without ejaculation. Males who experience dry orgasms can often produce multiple orgasms, as the need for a rest period, the refractory period, is reduced.[7]

The only time I have shot a load (or part of one) without an orgasm is when I try to hold off too long and go just a hair over the edge...didn't orgasm but shot some stuff....problem is your brain things you came because in my experiences with this I started to go limp and had to get all excited again to reach the orgasm I was trying to elude. Not only that but it was something I had to work for even though 30 seconds prior I was about to orgasm...its like it went away.

I am going on the record here and saying if you shoot semen from your penis you had an orgasm at the exact same time. I have never heard of a guy having problems orgasming, but still cums....I just think in 99.9% of the cases if you cum you orgasm. This applies to a guy, since women are a whole different story.

I've had what felt like one after another, but I think it was just one LONG one that left me feeling wiped out. Like when you fall out and lay there breathing hard and feeling a whole body buzz thinking ...this was the best orgasm ever.

The difference between 5 and 8 seconds probably...hard to tell time when that stuff is going on.

I do remember reading about how to delay it...

Something about making the muscle that cuts off piss so strong that it can cut off cum. Even if that worked, it would back up and to where? The bladder?

Not sure where it goes...its used as a form of birth control in some cultures...I think like Chinese. Either way I can't believe its healthy...and I recall reading its not good for you....something like prostate infections? :barf:

Not sure where it goes...its used as a form of birth control in some cultures...I think like Chinese. Either way I can't believe its healthy...and I recall reading its not good for you....something like prostate infections? :barf:

Gotta take the good with the bad :p

IML Gear Cream!
I had an orgasm last night.

Did the dog finish the peanut butter first?

Damn I really set you guys up.

I can have multiple orgasms.....thank god for a kinky past girlfriend into tantric sex and melted wax......

I do remember reading about how to delay it...

Something about making the muscle that cuts off piss so strong that it can cut off cum. Even if that worked, it would back up and to where? The bladder?

Yeah, if you do exercises for it you can hold off orgasm for a while. Gives you that extra window to make sure your girl finishes, and when you finally finish its even more awesome than usual. Takes some preparation before, and concentration during though.

But no, never heard of that to be honest.

Back