• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need help

diablomex

blood and sweat
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i just finished a cycle of prohormones.ive done these cycles before.and didnt have much problems.this last one, i started at 265-270 to 245-250lbs.i did all the things i was suppose to do on that stack whey ect. ect..........i dont understand why i lost so much weight.the only thing i can think of is,in the last 2 years i cut down on my drinking big time ecpecially when i do a cycle just to be on the safe side.well the past couple of month i cut it down to 2-3 times a week (around a six pack). thats the only thing i can think of.i need some advice on that.and also i havent done anything than prohormones.i was wondering if its cool to run a cycle of equipoise by itself at 400 for 10-12 weeks.i know its a week steroid but its really hard to get a hold of anything else except for winstrol.at least for a starter i was wondering if its cool to run the eq by itself.thanks guys,appreciate it

i just finished a cycle of prohormones.ive done these cycles before.and didnt have much problems.this last one, i started at 265-270 to 245-250lbs.i did all the things i was suppose to do on that stack whey ect. ect..........i dont understand why i lost so much weight.the only thing i can think of is,in the last 2 years i cut down on my drinking big time ecpecially when i do a cycle just to be on the safe side.well the past couple of month i cut it down to 2-3 times a week (around a six pack). thats the only thing i can think of.i need some advice on that.and also i havent done anything than prohormones.i was wondering if its cool to run a cycle of equipoise by itself at 400 for 10-12 weeks.i know its a week steroid but its really hard to get a hold of anything else except for winstrol.at least for a starter i was wondering if its cool to run the eq by itself.thanks guys,appreciate it

NO DRINKING AT ALL ON CYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as to how you lost 20lbs during a cycle is beyond me your training and diet could not have been in check:confused:

You need to do some more research. Your diet and training need to be right on or else you're wasting the gear. I would NEVER recommend ANY cycle without Test (there are some very specific reasons to do a Test free cycle, but not usually a good idea), just MHO.

i did everything i was suppose to ,with the whey, supplements, support supps, before and after the cycle,pct the whole nine.ive been doing this for a while thats why i dont undestand it.you know i mentioned on another site and they just said stupid stuff.instead of helping another bber out.i thought thats why were here.at least part of the time.anyways i appreciatte your comments and info.thank you.ill see how i can figure this out. i havent been trying to lose wieght,at all.its been different though.some people think i look more cut, but i dont like it i like looking bigger.actually i was tring to get bigger.oh well ill figure it out i guess.thank you guys, though

i did everything i was suppose to ,with the whey, supplements, support supps, before and after the cycle,pct the whole nine.ive been doing this for a while thats why i dont undestand it.you know i mentioned on another site and they just said stupid stuff.instead of helping another bber out.i thought thats why were here.at least part of the time.anyways i appreciatte your comments and info.thank you.ill see how i can figure this out. i havent been trying to lose wieght,at all.its been different though.some people think i look more cut, but i dont like it i like looking bigger.actually i was tring to get bigger.oh well ill figure it out i guess.thank you guys, though

I totally agree with this... I have been on some other forums and found that people are just DICKS! I've found on here sometimes that when you ask a question, people don't want to answer or attempt to help. But I've seen that this site has been the best out of the 7-8 forums I've been too. Especially at the very beginning of my first m1t cycle. Everyone was super helpful and really patient.

As for why you lost weight, perhaps bigpapa is right. You lost beer weight. I think that you need to check your diet and perhaps raise your caloric intake per day. When I did my last cycle, I was eating like a mad man, 7 times a day. I would wake at 0145 to eat and take in a protein shake. I gained just over 20lbs in about a month and a half. Now, is what I was doing correct? I don't know, but it worked for me and the other guys I was working out with. Could I have done something else, with regards to diet, to gain weight? Definitely... But I did what was working for me. Only draw back was the extra fat I put on. But I wasn't cutting! I was bulking so it was bound to happen!

Back