• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Biggly's in da house!

Biggly

Nerd
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi peeps! :nerd:

I have a pretty crazy life story that I won't bore you all with but over the last year or so have been busy bashing around on my keyboard rather than practising what I preach in terms of diet, working out, sleep etc.

Watching my body slide back into middle-aged pot-bellied slob status was not as horrific as it should be, as I'm 100% confident I can put it back in shape again :D

I'm 95% finished with what I was doing, though it will be on-going, so while I'm still at my pooter a lot I'll be using the new year as the perfect opportunity to get back into the swing - and what better way than hanging out with like-minded people?

If at least one person doesn't tell me I shouldn't wait till Jan 1st and should start NOW I'll be disappointed!

B.

Welcome to our bodybuilding & fitness community

Biggly welcome to IM! :thumb:

we are glad you joined us, be sure to check out www.ironmaglabs.com

view our top selling ebooks

don't forget to start your own personal Blog

imhellopn6.gif

Welcome back, BigDylio!

Everyone is allowed to fall off the horse from time to time. Just so long as you get back on, that is. :)

Back