• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cyp. or Test E. ?????

JKurz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
During the spring I'm going to start a basic Test only cycle. (Maybe a little d-bol at the beginiing) I was thinking of running Cyp. 4-500 mg a week for 10 to 12 weeks instead of Test E. Then PCT with Nolv. after.

What are the pro's and cons of using Cyp. rather than Test E.?

Thanks guys....

Cyp and Enan are pretty much the same. I think it's their half-lives that makes them differ, but not to a significant extent as if we were talking about the differences in, say, cyp and prop etc. Sometimes, the other difference is that you get more mg/ml in enan than with cyp (but that can vary from brand to brand).

Also, I've heard (only from a few guys from my gym) that they got a bit twitchier or more aggressive with cyp as opposed to enan. I know some prefer either one or the other due to the ease at which they can get it too. Over here in the UK, Cyp anf enan are pretty easy to get hold of, but, apparently, Cyp's a bit trickier to get hold of in the states.

I'd go with the best quality you can get for a decent price, as its potato potato for me, concerning these two tests.

You ay want to consider throwing something else for the PCT, as well as the Nolva - HCG might be an idea.

Good Luck.

You know, now that I think about it, my first cycle was with enan and I didn't see any type of agression of mood swings. I cycled off for a few months then hit Cyp for 12 weeks... I don't know if it was the change in my work or what, but I was always pissed off! I would get mad over stupid shit! I think that it could have been a result in my job changing and me not doing anything. That and the fact that I got to go home and then had to come back and spend my remaining 3 months there, plus working with stupid ass service members... There were a few factors! Could have been psychological though.. dunno! But as for performance wise, strength and weight gains, they both were pretty equal to each other. I was running an ample amount of Deca ew with both of my cycles with d-bol at the beginning. Be careful with the d-bol though because you may get really tired all the time being on it. I was always feeling very lethargic all the time until I came off of it.

Whatever you decide though bro, good luck...

No real difference between en or cyp as far as I know. I prefer clomid 4 PCT.

I' am also thinking of starting a test E or Cyp cycle. But I'm concerned about the estrogen conversion. You know, gyno, and the water retent... Should I take Clomid, Nolvadex or something else with the Test E or Cyp...?

btw...

1) Age - 29
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat - 195 lbs, BF ?
3) Years of Consistant Training experience - 10+
4) Previous Cycle experience - Never used real Test b4
5) Training routine and Diet - 3-4 /week of lifting and cardio, 3-4K cal/day
6) Cycle Goals - wanna put some mass, go up to 215 or so.

Your wisdom is appreciated. :thumb:

Back