PDA

View Full Version : AMPS... How do they work?

tryn2getbig
12-27-2007, 06:57 AM
I've been looking at a lot of online sites and see that a lot of them deal with amps. Mainly I've been looking for HCG and found one place that offers them in amps. But they are like 1500iu in a 2ml amp. I'm not sure if you need to add the bacteriostatic water to it or what. If I were to go with one of those would I be able to spread injections out or would i have to hit it all with one shot?

Mudge
12-27-2007, 07:11 AM
Yes the water is needed, they are shipped freeze dried.

Preload other amps and leave them in the fridge.

tryn2getbig
12-27-2007, 07:47 AM
I know that the water is needed, but I thought that amps were for one time use. Is an amp like a vial? I know that you have to break the top of the amp off or something like that!

ZECH
12-27-2007, 09:03 AM
MIXING HCG
Break open both amps. Then with a 25g pin, draw up the 1ml of 'solvent' (which is bacteriostatic water) and inject into the amp with powder. It will mix to a clear solution. Draw this solution up with the same 25g pin and inject into a sterile vial. Be sure to wipe the top of the sterile vial with an alcohol pad first.

Now draw 4 ml of bacteriostatic water (again wiping the top of the bacteriostatic water vial with a alcohol pad before drawing) and inject into the sterile vial. You will now have a 1ml = 1000iu solution. Use slin pins and inject sub-q. With this concentration, 25 on the slin pin equals 250iu's, 50 equals 500iu's etc.
Refrigerate the vial and use as needed. It will last reconsituted for 60 days.

quark
12-27-2007, 09:32 AM
MIXING HCG
Break open both amps. Then with a 25g pin, draw up the 1ml of 'solvent' (which is bacteriostatic water) and inject into the amp with powder. It will mix to a clear solution. Draw this solution up with the same 25g pin and inject into a sterile vial. Be sure to wipe the top of the sterile vial with an alcohol pad first.

Now draw 4 ml of bacteriostatic water (again wiping the top of the bacteriostatic water vial with a alcohol pad before drawing) and inject into the sterile vial. You will now have a 1ml = 1000iu solution. Use slin pins and inject sub-q. With this concentration, 25 on the slin pin equals 250iu's, 50 equals 500iu's etc.
Refrigerate the vial and use as needed. It will last reconsituted for 60 days.

OK, dumb question on my part but does this assume the HCG comes in a 5000 iu amp?

tryn2getbig
12-27-2007, 10:18 AM
Is a slin pin like an insulin pin? 29ga and above? That's what i used for it last time, but I got the HCG in a vial, not an amp.

largepkg
12-27-2007, 10:32 AM
Is a slin pin like an insulin pin? 29ga and above? That's what i used for it last time, but I got the HCG in a vial, not an amp.

Your previous HCG came already mixed? If so was it refrigerated?

tryn2getbig
12-27-2007, 11:00 AM
No, it came in a little package with a pill type thing in the vial. I added 2ml of bacteriostatic water, refridgerated and injected when I needed to.

tryn2getbig
12-27-2007, 11:25 AM
So when I break the amp, it's just powder in the amp? Then I place the water in the amp? Is that sterile? Maybe I'm just not getting this! Which I think is the case!!!

quark
12-27-2007, 04:00 PM
So when I break the amp, it's just powder in the amp? Then I place the water in the amp? Is that sterile? Maybe I'm just not getting this! Which I think is the case!!!

The HCG is freeze dried. You add the water to reconstitute it. Use the instructions dg806 wrote. My question was about the final concentration after following them.

ZECH
12-27-2007, 06:35 PM
OK, dumb question on my part but does this assume the HCG comes in a 5000 iu amp?

Yes or a combination to equal 5k. IU's