• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ag-Guys question?

Vinsanity7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just recieved a bottle of liquiclomid and a bottle of liquiclen. Can anyoen help me out and tell me how much of each I should take? I know it says 50mg/ml and there are 30ml per bottle. So how many drops should i take per day? I beleivel one ml is equivelent to 10 drops? Thanks for any help.

i think one ml is a full dropper.

Before we can say, we must know what you are taking, and then it even depends maybe on the person. Hard question to answer.

I was taking 1cc of Test Prop and .5cc of Deca a week for abotu the last 6 weeks and then my nipples became sore and a little puffy so i started blastign them with nolva 40mg a day and 6-oxo 6 pills and stopped my cycle. No I'm just popping test tribulus 4 times a day at 1 pill. So just curios about the clomid really? I weigh 170lb 5'5 with 7% bf.(Weighed in the water using a hydroelectric scale.) Hope that helps out.

If you stopped your cycle, you need to do a full pc.

Droppers are useless unless they are graduated. Go to the pharmacy and shell out $2 for an oral syringe.

Thnx priate that sounds like a good idea. Appreciate the help all.

Droppers are useless unless they are graduated. Go to the pharmacy and shell out $2 for an oral syringe.

Where ya been??

Taking care of my family during hard times. It's good to be back on the boards with my brothers!

Back