B

workingatit43
01-15-2008, 07:58 AM
It is Phera Plex what are your stats?

Back2gym
01-15-2008, 08:10 AM
6'1 240lbs 25yrs old

probably around 20%bf
worked out most my adult life, but took a couple years off serious training.

Is this stuff any good?

B

Back2gym
01-15-2008, 08:22 AM
well if it is phera plex,,, i did a search and it people seemed to get more side effects than gains,,,, so I guess its not good...

thanks,
B

workingatit43
01-15-2008, 08:23 AM
There can be alot of sides with any steriod and that is what it is. Phera Plex can be very harsh:thumb:

Back2gym
01-15-2008, 08:28 AM
There can be alot of sides with any steriod and that is what it is. Phera Plex can be very harsh:thumb:

Yup I know.. But was considering Phera Plex cause still on the net for sale(well im sure others are still for sale on the net,,,,just cant find them)..

B

workingatit43
01-15-2008, 08:40 AM
Well here is a whole bunch of them all types of clones

Mass Cycle (http://www.sbmuscle.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=299)

Pirate!
01-15-2008, 06:25 PM
Phera Plex is not the best choice of steroid/prohormone for you. Something drier like Havoc/Epistane or a H-Drol. You don't want the blood pressure issues that might come from phera plex at your body fat level.

soxmuscle
01-15-2008, 11:27 PM
Phera Plex is not the best choice of steroid/prohormone for you. Something drier like Havoc/Epistane or a H-Drol. You don't want the blood pressure issues that might come from phera plex at your body fat level.

Where, what and how did you study? Your intelligence on this kind of stuff impresses me.

Pirate!
01-16-2008, 04:08 PM
By know means am I an expert on gear use, but I have a strong background in integrative physiology, biochemistry, orangic chem and so on from my work at The University of Texas College of Natural Sciences.

zombul
01-17-2008, 11:02 AM

Agreed you'll add water wait you probably don't want at 20% body fat.I have cut on ProMagnon if you are looking for a PH to cut on that you can still buy.

Back2gym
01-17-2008, 11:34 AM
Agreed you'll add water wait you probably don't want at 20% body fat.I have cut on ProMagnon if you are looking for a PH to cut on that you can still buy.

I will look into that
B

joey0480
01-18-2008, 09:36 AM
yeah I haven't been on here long but I have a decent science background...won't get into my job.

you definitely want to be cautious of your BP. What is it currently? Are you on any meds? Trust me, I am at 18% BF right now...I have to lean out. H-drol for me. And i am on meds for BP. That is why I am going with a low side effect PH just to be safe and taking all supplement and PCT precautions.

Back2gym
01-18-2008, 12:21 PM
Not Sure on that but I will get it checked......HDROL Is good for cutting? I may want to try that first.

B

Pirate!
01-18-2008, 07:37 PM
HDROL Is good for cutting?
B

If your diet is right, yes. It's pretty low key, but it helps with appetite and muscle retention while dieting for sure.

mcguin
01-24-2008, 07:01 AM
is milk thistle needed while taking h-drol? Also what is a good PCT to take with H-drol? I hear about people stacking other types of supplements while on prohormones? Is this necessary? What are the benefits versus not taking anything other than in this case the H-drol? thanks

workingatit43
01-24-2008, 11:32 AM
is milk thistle needed while taking h-drol? Also what is a good PCT to take with H-drol? I hear about people stacking other types of supplements while on prohormones? Is this necessary? What are the benefits versus not taking anything other than in this case the H-drol? thanks

Milk Thistle should be used with any methylated compound period. PCT some peolpe say you can get away with something that has Trans-Resveratrol 50% i am going to use this in my Haldrol cycle in about a month but i also have a bottle of Nolva on hand just in case:thumb:

bbattag
01-24-2008, 04:25 PM
Not Sure on that but I will get it checked......HDROL Is good for cutting? I may want to try that first.

B

Yes, I agree. H-drol is prob the best bet. Gains without the water retention. As long as you take something for your liver (Liv 52, Milk thistle, etc), you should be fine.

eight732
02-12-2009, 07:40 PM
It is Phera Plex what are your stats?

I just purchased this product call Alpha Drol...
It includes 19 Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione
17a methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol

My stats are 6' 170 lbs with 8.5% BF
Can anyone tell me what this stuff means in lamens terms... I am new to training
Thanks

Pirate!
02-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Can anyone tell me what this stuff means in lamens terms... I am new to training
Thanks

Basically, you just bought a steroid that has negative sife effects. It will only harm you. These supplements are best used by men with years of lifting experience who have researched how to properly use them. I recommend getting a refund.

ZECH
02-13-2009, 12:17 PM
There have been many cases of havoc/epi and Hdrol causing cases of HBP. Myself included. Just because it is not as harsh as Pplex, it can still case this.

kicka19
02-13-2009, 05:03 PM
make sure you are cutting, bulking at 20%bf is foolish.

Prince
02-13-2009, 05:42 PM

Thanks

and this is why pro-hormones got banned. :rolleyes:

ZECH
02-14-2009, 07:40 AM
Yep, you got that right.

kicka19
02-14-2009, 08:25 AM
how the hell does this post have 7,000 views? wtf

Prince
02-14-2009, 08:55 AM
how the hell does this post have 7,000 views? wtf

because if you do a Google search for 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol this thread is #1

17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&=&q=17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol&btnG=Google+Search&aq=-1&oq=)

eight732
02-14-2009, 02:53 PM
well im on my 4th day using alpha drol and already seeing minor changes... Im also eating 6oz chicken and 4oz of rice 5x / day along with 3 protein shakes with my creatine 3x / day. Is this product an anabolic steroid?

Pirate!
02-15-2009, 07:53 AM
Is this product an anabolic steroid?

Yes. Did you read my post above? Just because something is over-the-counter, doesn't mean it's safe to use. They keep taking these types of products off the market because of people who use them ignorantly.

:loser:

quark
02-15-2009, 09:22 AM

Thanks

Unless he's had a serious illness recently he's a classic ecto who is sick of being a bean pole. The fact that he's on here asking for help is a good sign. I think sometimes we start the bashing a little too soon. I can't think of any PH or similar product (I could be wrong obviously) that tells you that you need a pct or liver support or anthing other than [paraphrase] 'take these and get all those muscles and gain all that weight you've always wanted' on the bottle. The industry has to be held at least somewhat accountable for that. The consumer has to be responsible for knowing what they're putting into their bodies by doing some research before they start taking something. Sometimes it just seems like some of these products are too easy to get.
OK, I see that from the post dates he started taking the stuff the same day he bought it and continued despite Pirate's advise. Never fucking mind. :(

BiggT
02-21-2009, 12:59 PM
ya its phera plex/ mass xtreme.

the stuff is legit as fvck. ive ran it 3 times or so and each time my strength went through the roof and i gained at least 20lbs (running it for 2-3 months).

i always stacked it with something like a tren PH or stanzobol PH.

17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol is the best PH ive ever used, and ive used like halo and shit like that.

im actually gonna run it again for my next cycle in a few more months.

gluck

p.s. in case you cant tell, its a bulking agent*

Getswole
01-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Hey fellas I'm new to this site...I'm currently on a 6 week cycle of mass hardcor followed by a 4 week cycle of tren extreme...I have worked out about 3 months and went from 175 to 195 and my bench went from 215 to 315...The shit works...I have one week left on my mass hardcor. So when i take the tren will i gain even more weight? I admit to being a noob about this and was wondering from you experts what kind of pct to take...when to start taking..etc. The guys from max muscle gave me some info but just looking for a second opinion from guys who have done it...thanks fellas.

Saney
01-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Bulking at 20% BF is not good?

i'm at least 20%BF and its fine with me..

I'm running Mdrol at the moment. A little dryer, but i'm eating like a BIG!

MtR
01-04-2010, 04:43 PM
Patiently awaiting Patrick Bateman's response lol.....

SunAndSteel
01-05-2010, 11:53 AM
6'1 240lbs 25yrs old

probably around 20%bf
worked out most my adult life, but took a couple years off serious training.

Is this stuff any good?

B

It's good, but you're gonna have to lean out a little first.

Mags
01-06-2010, 05:50 AM
There have been many cases of havoc/epi and Hdrol causing cases of HBP. Myself included. Just because it is not as harsh as Pplex, it can still case this.

I concur. Granted, I ran high doses of H-drol for about 8 weeks (stacked with Primordial's 1-T for the first four) , but they still trashed my lipids and liver values, and increased my blood pressure. All is back to normal now, but be wary when on cycle.