• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If you are cutting or tyring to lose weight...

Vale Tudo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you are cutting or trying to loose weight, what things should I try to avoid the most? Starchy carbs? surgars? calories?
i am just really intrested here and I want as many opinions as I can get! thanks to everyone.

Just go to best nutritional threads at the top of the page and there you will find your answers.

Yes..all the information you need to get you started is in that thread!

IMO....sugar is the ultimate evil:splat:

Agreed, sugars are truly evil. Avoid them like the plague. They were never a significant part of our diet throughout human existance until recent history and this is when our health really began to deteriorate.
If you are cutting starches are unnecessary except for a carb-up meal if you choose to utilize them. Starches are low in nutrients in comparison to their carbohydrate content. When cutting all carbs should ideally be from fibrous greens.
Calories do count as well but you really should eat/avoid the right/wrong foods to lose fat and spare muscle, eating the right foods allows this by setting up a hormonal response in the body that is optimal for fat burning.

Originally posted by pete69
Agreed, sugars are truly evil. Avoid them like the plague. They were never a significant part of our diet throughout human existance until recent history and this is when our health really began to deteriorate.
If you are cutting starches are unnecessary except for a carb-up meal if you choose to utilize them. Starches are low in nutrients in comparison to their carbohydrate content. When cutting all carbs should ideally be from fibrous greens.
Calories do count as well but you really should eat/avoid the right/wrong foods to lose fat and spare muscle, eating the right foods allows this by setting up a hormonal response in the body that is optimal for fat burning.

Well said...except for a newbies sake I'd like to clairify and say that carb-ups should be used, approximately twice weekly, when following a low carb diet in order to prevent thyroid down-regulation.

I'm gonna have to say sugar as well except for post workout.

Sugar has its place in post workout recovery. But that debate could be its own thread. If you must consume sugars try to do so in the early morning or post workout

ditto to crackerjack....

Back