PDA

View Full Version : New to Juice need suggestions

HYPNICAL
06-30-2002, 11:03 PM
I am new to the bodybuilding game and would like to get some info on what steriods have what effects etc

I am not looking to become mr univerce or anything like that i just want to cheat a little ;) to give me a head start to increse mass

I am not looking for long term use just a few months to give me a push as i have kinda pleatu'd in my training.

any help is greatly appreciated.

LAM
06-30-2002, 11:34 PM
Lots of good info here...

http://www.anabolicreview.com/ff.htm#

www.steroid.com is another you have to register but it's free...

HYPNICAL
06-30-2002, 11:43 PM
Thanks

any idea's on what to start on as there as so many diff ones its just too confusing.....

ians
07-01-2002, 04:01 AM
Here is a web site which is very informative

http://www.roids.co.uk
and for info on what to take see :-
http://www.roids.co.uk/stacks.htm

gopro
07-01-2002, 07:17 AM
Or, instead of jumping on steroids and losing all of your gains when you stop, build real muscle with hard training, a good diet, and some nutritional supplements like glutamine, creatine, and Tribestan.

kuso
07-01-2002, 07:25 AM
How long have you been training?? You said you are kinda new.....so I wouldn`t think you`d need anything :shrug:

ZECH
07-01-2002, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by gopro
Or, instead of jumping on steroids and losing all of your gains when you stop, build real muscle with hard training, a good diet, and some nutritional supplements like glutamine, creatine, and Tribestan.

Best Advice you'll get IMO!

gopro
07-01-2002, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by dg806

Best Advice you'll get IMO!

:thumb:

Mudge
07-01-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by HYPNICAL
Thanks

any idea's on what to start on as there as so many diff ones its just too confusing.....

Thats why you need to study it on your own, if you ever hope to use them. You don't just start taking them, many have different effects, and are stacked differently at different times at different doses for different reasons, and then you study the right way to stick needles in your butt, what to do to keep your liver alive with orals, etc

Even on the steroid boards the first thing they tell you is SLOW DOWN, if you just start injecting stuff in your butt on someone elses advice, it could be your life, there are plenty of those stories around, even from people who have used them before and done incorrect things later on because of listening to someone else (usually a seller).

This is why doctors make the big money.
Check out this thread if you haven't already:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8330

HYPNICAL
07-01-2002, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the advice after looking into it i have decided i may just try 1-AD and see how that goes

thanks

gopro
07-01-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by HYPNICAL
Thanks for the advice after looking into it i have decided i may just try 1-AD and see how that goes

thanks

Good choice my friend!

crackerjack414
07-03-2002, 10:54 PM
roids are not for the begainer, they are for the advance weight lifter. Get your diet and training in order and give it a few years. In that time read up about roids( and I dont mean those internet propaganda sites.) Take a few biology physiology classes. Learn as much as possible before even attempting to start a cycle. Start small and work your way up. Many people start doses extremly high. This will only harm your health. I personaly do not use them; but a few of my close friends do. They do produce awsome gains when used correctly

shokjosh456
07-03-2002, 11:20 PM
I agree with researching tremendously,unfortunately many people dont do enough research on their own and just listen to advice of others.go back to anabolicreview and learn how each steroid works and it effects.I have a feeling you will try AS anyway. A famous begginer stack is Tesosterone,Deca,and D-bol or Testosterone,Equipoise,D-bol...though I dont condone D-bol for the first time,if it is done...it should be done at low doses(approx 25mg daily) and in my opinion for the first 4 weeks only.Look into those and learn about halflife,clomid therapy and nolvadex for prevention of Gyno..or any other anti-e(liquidex,arimidex,proviron,femera,etc...)good luck and be safe.Remember,steroids are not a magic drug...it still takes hard work,proper diet and training.

Snatch518
07-25-2002, 08:24 PM
If your new to weight lifting you shouldn't even be thinking about steroids. Everyone wants to cheat to get ahead. You should train for at least a minimum of 2 years before giving steroids some though. Even if you have plateud there are things you can do to break that without turning to roids as your answer.

BUSTINOUT
07-25-2002, 11:54 PM
How could you have plateaued if you just started???

Mudge
07-26-2002, 03:26 AM
Planteu was not stated.

gopro
07-26-2002, 06:38 AM
He did mention that he felt as if he hit a plateau...although that is a silly statement for a relative beginner!

Mudge
07-26-2002, 06:49 AM
Gains come slowly much of the time, and after awhile of being a beginner they will slow down - your challenge is to break through them. Those who dont know how, wont get far on roids or off, thats I think much of the reason that experience is recommended before touching them at all.

HYPNICAL
08-06-2002, 07:50 PM
When i wrote this my training program was NOT giving me any good gains (poss due to diet and the fact that i was taking no sups at all)

I was looking for a boost to get ahead and keep my body at a level i was happy with and i thought steriods would be a good way to do this

As i wrote i am a newb and have only been lifting for a matter of months so all of this is new to me but after reading alot of what goes on here i have started on a new training program and have added some sups to my training as well as a change in diet

I thank all for your commemts as they have helped alot
Luke.

gopro
08-07-2002, 06:41 AM
You made the correct changes my friend. Steroids are not the answer. You can make tremendous gains in size and strength naturally...especially in your first few years of training.

Most problems lie in the areas of diet, training, and recovery. If you get these things straight, you will see some steady growth for a long time!