• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ISS Complete Stack ? Opinions...

LB3

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been buying Androstene by Weider, and at a mere $8.88 a bottle, I thought it was a great deal. It contained the following:

100mg- Androstenedione
10mg- Zinc
0.5mg- Copper
50mg- Green Tea Extract
7.5mg- Polyphenois

Apparently their not making this anymore, or at least the place where I've been getting it is no longer carrying it.

anyhow, so I stopped by a Supplement store and was browsing...I wasn't yet ready to drop $75 on VPX 1-Test (not enough proof or testimonials yet) so I dropped $35 on this stuff ISS Complete Stack POWER. It contains the following...

200mg- 4-Androstene 3, 17 Diol
200mg- 19 Nor-4-Androstene 3, 17 Dione
40mg- 19 Nor-4-Androstene 3, 17 Diol
100mg- L-Tyrosine
2mg- Riboflavin
2mg- Thiamine
20mg- Pyridoxine

Tonight I will take it for the 1st time, and I'll give my personal review after a couple of weeks.....

I'd like to know if anyone else has taken it, and if anyone can break down the differences in the two (other than there's more Andro in the ISS).

Another thing, the salesperson mentioned to me that the Andro products haven't been selling that well in a while and that more buyers seemed to be moving towards the fat burners and other things. The one bottle of VPX 1-Test she had has been sitting on the shelf for quite a while. I'd be tempted to buy if I heard more about it and the differences you'll seem to notice as compared to taking the Andro....

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

-LB3

Let me answer this simply...andro products suck! The product you are taking at least has 4-A "diol" which is a decent prohormone. The best one's out there are now 1-Test and 1-AD products. End of story.

(That Weider product could be free, and it still wouldn't be worth anything!)

Back