• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blood Test, Help!

MATT2388

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I decided while having my blood test done to add B12 and Testosterone checked. By the way i take no anabolics, only a multi-vitamin.

B12 - 1130 ng/L (range is 197 - 866)
Marked as high, should it be this high if im BBing?

The most depressing!

Testosterone - 12.6 nmol/L (range is 9.9 - 27.8)
How the hell am i supposed to build muscle and be lean if i got test level that low, im 19 years old it should not be low, the test was taken in the morning when testosterone levels are highest aswell!

Im seeing the docter again next week on thursday. he phoned me up saying they were fine...Yeah, for an old women.

How would i go about getting meds off the docter?

Your not going to get meds your test level is in normal range

You don't need meds. Look at lifestyle factors factors.

Ur test is in normal range so its not a medical concern, but it is low for a 19 year old bodybuilder. Hows ur diet, training and rest goin? U say ur tryin 2 build muscle and be lean, maybe ur not eatin enough calories or overtraining which may cause ur test levels 2 be abit low. Post some details of ur training and diet!

Ur test is in normal range so its not a medical concern, but it is low for a 19 year old bodybuilder. Hows ur diet, training and rest goin? U say ur tryin 2 build muscle and be lean, maybe ur not eatin enough calories or overtraining which may cause ur test levels 2 be abit low. Post some details of ur training and diet!

My maintenance is 1500 calories a day, no joke.

I think thyroid is shot, but its coming out as TSH 1.1, which is perfectly healthy, im having a test done next week for free T3 and free T4, and i have only been cutting for 4 months, started at 21% BF now down to 13%, my maintenance was over 2500 calories, weighed everything i eat, so i know i was not taking less or more, somthings wrong as metabolism does not drop that much in that amount of time. I have never ever been on a greater defiect then 500 calories, im so strict with diet since i started.

Hopefully its my thyroid thats making my testosterone like this. i take 6 tabs of fish oil and omega 3s, Orange triad for multivitamin.

My diet consists of only these foods.
Oatmeal
Apples
Vegetables (broccoli, green peas mostly)
Chicken + fish (only protein source)

I am taking a VERY low dose of Accutane aswell for acne.

Any ideas?

R u goin low carb, if so how long? Maybe u need some more carbs and some red meat! R u resting enough and how r ur energy levels? I know accutane is a strong drug, dont know the effects on test levels, may have 2 ask ur doc.

No wonder your Testosterone is low. Diet and low calories are a big factor. Cutting will do that.

jack off more. you will be fine

Back