• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

help

mustard69

djpatmustard
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey all im 32 bout 13st 5ft8in am just about ta start back liftin after 5yrs iv a load of dbols, now id like to drop a stone and a half of flab and put on about 2and a half stone muscle how long should it take and any addvice on wot to take along with the dbols ie creatine and so on, any help would be appriceated ill try get sum pics up asap iv a good broad cheast and back and am quiet big sholder'd so a good frame to build on again any help and ill owe ya for ever peace out pat....

:nail::nail:oh sorry ment to sat im not looking to do compitions or ne thing i just want to get big and muscular...

hey all im 32 bout 13st 5ft8in am just about ta start back liftin after 5yrs iv a load of dbols, now id like to drop a stone and a half of flab and put on about 2and a half stone muscle how long should it take and any addvice on wot to take along with the dbols ie creatine and so on, any help would be appriceated ill try get sum pics up asap iv a good broad cheast and back and am quiet big sholder'd so a good frame to build on again any help and ill owe ya for ever peace out pat....

I think ur better off loosing some fat and learning more about training and nutrition before u start taking enhancers. Also not a good idea 2 take gear after a layoff, u need 2 get ur body used 2 training and good food plus I dont think uv gained enough muscle naturally yet. Also u probally will not gain muscle and loose fat at the same time, especially on dbol. Have u used steroids before? Do u know much about them?

hell yeah i trained on and off for around 6yrs so do know my way around a gym and a fair bit about eating rite iv a half decent body under the bit fat that has built up i was 10st7lb 3yrs ago (and looked mighty fine altho a bit too thin) and 15st 2yrs before that my weight go's up and down when i get on a lazy buzz i just need ta know wot i should be taking along with the dbols and what to take so i dont lose all the gains

Whats ur previous experience with steroids?

500mg Test enthate a week.
weeks 1-4 25mg Dbol (everyday)

Rock solid for a first cycle. With the right diet you will definitly get knotted up!

none to be honest thats why im looking for advice

I wouldnt recommend a dbol only cycle. Go with Test en 300-500mg and use the dbol as a kick start as mentioned in the last post, and make sure u got pct sorted.

what is every ones thoughts on a cycle using anadrol, test, cytomel, clen, and nolvadex to cut and combat negative side affects of the aformentioned substances.

Back