• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First cycle pelvic pain

Montana111

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi im 19 years old and am currently to this day 2 weeks into my nandro deca cycle, its .75ml blaa blaa blaa twice a week. anyways im experiencing a sharp pain for the last 3 days in my pelvic area. appromimitely an inch down and 2 inches over from my belly button. its giving me a slight worry, does anyone know if this is a problem? its mostly felt when i sit up and move in my bed. but not when im walking normally. thanks for you help

It's likely an abdominal muscle pull or a slight tear (hernia). Nothing to with gear--which you shouldn't be doing at your age.

Hi im 19 years old and am currently to this day 2 weeks into my nandro deca cycle, its .75ml blaa blaa blaa twice a week. anyways im experiencing a sharp pain for the last 3 days in my pelvic area. appromimitely an inch down and 2 inches over from my belly button. its giving me a slight worry, does anyone know if this is a problem? its mostly felt when i sit up and move in my bed. but not when im walking normally. thanks for you help

Don't be offended by me asking, are you female? If so then i think its obvious. Usually when we talk about the Pelvic Region its in refrence to females and your dose of .75ml twice a week is kinda low...anyway its not my buisness but if you are a female then see a doctor.

Is it to the left or to the right of your belly button? If you are walking with no pain then i am going to say it is not your appendix.

How long has it been since you crapped? --if its been more than three days the answer is obvious and drinking more water will help.

If it is a pulled muscle i usually suggest taking 800mg of ibuprofen 2-3x daily for a few days and see how it feels. It should clear up any inflammation and help with the pain.

Now to the root of you posting the question in this forum....it is not from what your taking. I would put money on that.

nope not a woman. i kinda stupidly jumped into this so i have no clue what a proper ml would be. i just have a trusted friend who told me do stick to about .75 for about 5 weeks. no i crap regularly, ands its my right side of my body.

its cool. i gotta agree with the above post that it is either a hernia or a pulled muscle. If you touch the area and feel a bubble or bump than you have yourself a hernia--see a doc as it can get worse. If no bump or bubble than your looking at a good pulled muscle and just take the ibuprofen and it should help.
The "medicine" you were given doesn't start working for a few weeks so by the time your done it will only be starting. Good luck.

I recommend you stop taking it immediately. Steroid use at your age and lacking a thorough knowledge of what you are doing is a big mistake. No offense, but you are screwing up.

im not planning on going for more than 12 weeks for my first cycle. and then waiting til i can get a better physical trainer. mine isnt very helpful. and im not feeling a bubble or bump. tonight it actually feels alot better. even after my workout right now im feeling great. i mean slight pain but not as bad as before.

Back