• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

OVERTRAINING....and Arnies..

oz_s

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
aright....now i am under the immpression(layman term immpression0 that basically all roids, one way or an other help you to recover faster, better and get ready for the next punishment!....

but since they help you recover faster...most poeple work a lot heavier and frequently then when not on a cycle....i am worried if i am over training..

I am doing a DECA-SUS cycle for 5-6 weeks!...
Go to gym 5 days a week...every day i run/jog to my gym...about a 20 min jog one way....

Mon: Chest and BI
Tues: Shoulder and tri
Wednesday: back and legs
Thur: Chest and biceps
Fri and SAt : off
Sun: heavy abb training...not just crunches but heavy weights

well?:confused:

not sure if you are overtraining but why chest and biceps and when are you working your triceps. you can work multiple muscle groups more than once a week as long as they have enough time to heal. when you do chest your working your triceps as well so if you want to stack a muscle group try back and biceps and chest and triceps. there are many diffrent ways to group muscles together just find out what exercises work what muscle group as a whole. typicaly you would want like chest on monday then again on thursday back on tuesday then again on friday that allows you time to heal and get a good workout on all muscles involved in the lifts.

Back and legs in the same day? Those are the two largest muscle groups on your person, you are talking about 75% of the muscle on your entire body. I don't see the sense of training both of those on the same day.

good point mudge i didnt catch that at all the first time i read the post does seem you would rip to many muscles in one day to have a fully effective work out combining that many muscle groups i prefer to give my back two days so i can focus on all the diffrent groups with out hurting myself in the process i see many people only focusing on there lats giving them a rather uneven posture and look in there muscles.

one more thing you can train your abs more than one day a week like a monday wednesday friday split do diffrent variations crunches alone will not get you a six pack crunches only work a part of your abs you need to work upper, lower, sides, hip flexors, and inner to work your inner look up the stomach vacume great exercise i am a bad speller so if i spelled that wrong oops sorry

I like this split:

Mon: Chest/Bis/Abs
Tue: Legs
Wed: off
Thurs: Back/Abs
Fri: Shoulders/Tri

I could never train chest/tris or back/bis on the same day as, for example, my tris would be fired after a heavy chest workout (no, they weren't doing most of the work:)). The same principle applied to my biceps after a heavy back session. I always prefered training the second muscle group when they were fresh.

As for abs, I wouldn't go crazy on the weights - use your own bodyweight, cables, light weights, poles/barbells to shape and tone them. They'll grow slightly on gear anyway - you don't want to widen/distend your waist.

I wouldnt train any bodypart twice a week unless its lagging but some people get good results doing that. I pefer just smashing everything once a week and any lagging bodyparts just get extra intensifiers, that seems 2 work well 4 me on or off a cycle. I dont train abs in offseason, just when getting ready 4 a contest I hit them twice a week with just bodyweight exercises high reps like 50-200. Dont know if ur tryin 2 put on some muscle or loose bodyfat but I wouldnt do cardio before u hit the weights.

I wouldnt train any bodypart twice a week unless its lagging but some people get good results doing that. I pefer just smashing everything once a week and any lagging bodyparts just get extra intensifiers, that seems 2 work well 4 me on or off a cycle. I dont train abs in offseason, just when getting ready 4 a contest I hit them twice a week with just bodyweight exercises high reps like 50-200. Dont know if ur tryin 2 put on some muscle or loose bodyfat but I wouldnt do cardio before u hit the weights.
Yes i do cardio every time i hits weights...nothing too hard to distrb my work out...but enough to break a sweat and warm up every thing...

and i am trying to put lean mass on....and i agree every one has to find what works out for them there is not hard and fast rule...and i am in the process of that.

Though i seem to recover really fast and thats why i am traing twice a week...but for the next 2 weeks i will try a body part a day and really dig some punishment...

also i agree with mudge...i think i will split my back and leg...too much at one time...

IML Gear Cream!
also guys...i am trying not to get the bouncer look( no offence0..i mean i am trying a get a male fittnes model body rather then a IFBB participant...

it might be a long shot but hey no harm and aiming high...

does this mean that i should working on certain body parts more and less on some.....or i should be /should not be doing some thing??

i hope i am clear in my question!

main thing is no matter what kind of split you go with make sure you are developing all muscles in the area your tri's have three heads your back has multiple muscles that form a nice looking back. your chest has multiple muscles that make it look good. improving your side laterals can make your chest look better. improving your rear delts makes your back look better. improving your delts makes your arms look better. i do a two workouts for my back and chest a week to focus my energies on developing them as a whole. some exercises focus on the lower pec muscles. some dont its one of those things figure out what you want your body to look like then make a workout based on developing that look. best way to start is knowing what you want from there figure out how to get it.

also guys...i am trying not to get the bouncer look( no offence0..i mean i am trying a get a male fittnes model body rather then a IFBB participant...

it might be a long shot but hey no harm and aiming high...

does this mean that i should working on certain body parts more and less on some.....or i should be /should not be doing some thing??

i hope i am clear in my question!

I think u should try and develop every bodypart equally weather u want 2 look like a model or bodybuilder or whatever. If ur goin 4 a model look then u may want 2 stay lean and just put on muscle slowly till u get 2 the size u want then maintain.

Everything should be training equally. You should try an upper/ lower split.

mon-upper
tues-lower
wed-off
thurs-upper
fri-lower
sat-off
sun-off

this would definitely give you a proportionate workout and not leave any muscles to lag

Back