PDA

View Full Version : Infection??

bigjayman82
02-06-2008, 10:48 AM
So i started my second cycle last Monday. Last year, I did a prop and winny cycle. This year I am doing Prop, Tren and Winny. The first injections were on monday, where i did Prop 200mg in my right glute, no probems and then Tren A in my left delt. When I pulled the pin out a little bit of the tren came out too (so there is a possibilty for infection right there). It didn't hurt more than the usual at the time of the tren injection. Before my workout the shoulder hurt a little bit but not enough to deter me from training. I trained snatches and laterals.

My concern is that later on Monday night my shouler was in extreme pain whenever i attempted to reach for anything. It is now Wednesday and the area of injection is a little bit red (not crazy red, but red as if someone slapped my shoulder). The redness starts at the injection site and goes straight down into my bicep. It hurts to do any lateral movement and even flex my bicep at certain times.

It is a little red and warm to the touch, although i have no fever or flu like symptoms.

I am clean with my injections and confident in my gear source. What is your take on whether or not this is an infection?

bigjayman82
02-06-2008, 03:33 PM
c'mon...anybody.......help me put my mind at ease...do you think is trauma to the muscles from training after the injection torn some fibres up.......or is it an infection?? anything..c'mon

Shadowcam
02-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Ive not had a infection, but Ive heard if the injection site becomes warm 2 touch as u stated and if a lump appears then u may have a problem. Personally I would just go 2 the doc and get it checked out.

quark
02-07-2008, 06:11 AM
Red and noticably warm or hot to the touch is a sign of infection. When the redness starts to increase in size it indicates the infection is spreading. How does it look and feel today?

bigjayman82
02-07-2008, 06:41 AM
a little less red but it spread over night. I outlined it with pen before i went to bed and it spread a little bit. There is still pain in the shoulder when i raise my arm and a little bit in the bicep but the pain seems to be less. It is not as red as before, but like i said, it has spread a little bit more.
I am trying to determine whether or not i simply hit a nerve or artery or even tendon, and then by working out caused extreme trauma to the area...since the bicep tendon and the shoulder tendons insert at the same joint...then it could be severe blood pooling and the blood is simply spreading.......(but then would it not be purple??)

And if its an infection....then well, i better get my ass to the doctor asap.... THE MAIN REASON I HAVE NOT GONE TO A DOCTOR YET IS BECAUSE i do not feel light headed, feverish or cold sweaty at all........
I am worried that if i go to a doctor and tell him that i injected something in my arm that he may wrongfully diagnose and cut my arm open.....or put me on anti biotics........

Is there anyway to tell between an infection and a muscle tear?

attached is a photo of it this morning, my index finger is where i injected...look at where it spread to.....but it only spread down....not around the injection site, just down....another reason i think it may be a bicep/shoulder trauma

quark
02-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Assuming you cleaned your delt with alcohol prior to pinning, having a little tren come out doesn't automatically put you at risk for infection. Your assumption that you will feel feverish or lightheaded or sweaty isn't necessarily right either. I deveoloped an infection in my quad and while I couldn't hardly walk because of the pain I never had those symptoms. Actually except for the pain I felt fine. Meanwhile the redness continued to grow and I ended up in the hospital for three days on iv's of antibiotics. *lol* That sucked! I've never had a muscle tear so I don't know how to tell you the difference. The only thing I can tell ya is that if it's red and hot and continues to spread it is not a good situaion and you should see a doctor.

bigjayman82
02-07-2008, 10:25 AM
thanks guys. I went to a walk in clinic and its infected...i'm now taking CEPHALEXIN 500mg 3 times a day, brand name KEFLEX. This may sound like an obviously stupid question but i have to ask it, should I discontinue the full cycle or just the tren....

Shadowcam
02-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Depends on what caused the infection. Is ur gear legit? if theres nothin wrong with the gear cant c why u should stop using it unless ur doctor advices u otherwise because of the medication ur takin. Was all ur inj stuff sterile and clean? did u change the needle if u drew out of a vial? did u use wipe the area with alcohol before and after the injection?

bigjayman82
02-08-2008, 07:12 AM
The quality of the tren was questionable. They were both by axio labs, the tren a and the prop, and the serial numbers and batch numbers checked out for the prop, but only the batch number checked out for the tren, so it could have been bullshit product.
i didnt change the pin but i wiped the area, wiped my hands, wiped the rubber stopper on the vial and then rewiped the injection site, i use about 3-5 of those little alcohol swabs per injection. So i consider it to be very clean.
So, if it were safe to continue running the prop, is it worth while to run Prop 200mg eod on its own for a while??? or is that a waste of prop?? and should i wait to stack it with something else.

Shadowcam
02-08-2008, 06:58 PM
If ur worried about the Tren then dont risk it. I dont know much about these UG labs, I would never get anythin from them, u need 2 find out whether they have a good reputation or the other stuff ur using could be dirty of fake. Did u get ur gear from ur first cycle from there? I dont think u need 2 stack on ur first few cycles anyway, just take Test, leave the stackin 4 future cycles.