• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sternoclavicular dislocation and ligament tear

0pete9

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone, I just got my CT scans back today and it was just as the doctors thought, that I tore the ligament that connects my clavicle to my sternum which caused my clavicle to become raised and push against my skin. I was wondering if anyone has the same thing or had an operation to fix this because the only operation that was told to me was that the orthopaedic surgeon would have to cut part of my clavicle to prevent it from rubbing and turning my joint into an osteoarthritic joint sometime in the future. Any feedback on this would be great.l

Ouch doesn't sound fun mate. I think i've done something to my shoulder too after doing really wide flies a couple of weeks back. kind of popping around the collar bone/shoulder area (i think the acromia-clavicular area?) and some pain! seeing the doc this week for a probable referral. Sorry i can't help, i'm one step behind you by the sound of it .

Yeah its not a good feeling. I was told that flies can really mess up your clavicular ligaments which is what I did. Sutures cannot repair the tear either because the ligament will just tear again and would never heal back to normal. Ive been taking Glucosamine and chrondrointin to combat the joint problems im having in my shoulder due to my tear. Good luck with your problem and make sure you keep it in check.

Back