PDA

View Full Version : First gear run

TYLER_DURDEN
02-15-2008, 09:30 AM
I started back hard at the gym about 3 1/2 years ago and have been doing natural and doing fairly well. But then I began to hit that wall that I did when I was in highschool. Diffrence is, I'm 31 now and dont have quite that bounce in my step. Fuck father time.

I've wrestled with this desicion off and on for a vey longtime in contemplating going on an AC. There are all the pros and all the cons, but at the end of the day what swayed the pendulum. "Why not?" People sky dive and surf shark infested waters and hell, even get married so its all a risk. I just feel te need to try it once and see if I can pass the, 'lifters block'.

I'm 5' 10", 205lbs, 19% bf, and max BP is 270lbs, SQT is 460lbs. So all that in consideration I think I am ready. Been researching gear for about two years or so off and on. I am going with a simple cycle, Testosterone Cypio, Dianabol, and wash it down with clomid at the end. I have been recommended 5oo mgs of test Cypio, but to be honest, I'm thinking more about 250 - 300 would be more than enough followed by the 25 mg of dianabol per day.

Gotta be honest though, I'm a bit nervous at self injecting. I get shots all the time as I am ex military, but I just dount wanna fuck it up and have an ass cheek fall off cause I forgot to swab something right.

Anyway, I'll be starting about a month from today. Advice's are always welcome!!

Be cool all :callme:

tryn2getbig
02-15-2008, 12:21 PM
I'm thinking that 500mg ew would be fine. That's what I would recommend at least. Plus you might want to cycle with Deca as well. I'm no expert but probably 300-400mg ew. You would probably like to start using HCG 3-4 weeks into your cycle and then post cycle. As for PCT you should be using Novladex as well. As I am in the military I thought that giving myself a shot would be no problem... It took me about an hour or so to build up the courage to inject myself. After that it just got easier and easier. Do a search on the web for site injections or something to find the right spots in the body to inject. There is a wealth of knowledge here on this site, I'm sure you could find more than what you need here. Most people on here will give you advice and help you along the way! Good luck though and be careful!

Pirate!
02-15-2008, 06:54 PM
300 mg/wk can yeild good benefits, especially with dbol. I recommend using hcg during the cycle. 300 iu twice weekly from week 2 to pct will work well for most. Have tamoxifen citrate on hand before you start the cycle. This will help prevent gyno.

Mudge
02-15-2008, 07:15 PM
Insulin sensativity helps determine gains as well as efforts in the gym, and your bodyfat is a bit high. That in mind, if you are chasing size you are probably going to pickup fat as well. I'd check out that diet first.

Shadowcam
02-15-2008, 08:52 PM
Best to get ur bodyfat down to below 10% and prime ur body for a growth spurt as u will gain abit of fat from ur cycle and theres the increased chance of high blood pressure and other side effects if ur bf is high. I reckon keep it simple ur first run and just do test only cycle and see how u respond. I did 300mg/w test for my first and I made great gains, but anywhere from 300-500mg/w is fine.