• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

4-ad deca vol pct?

clevenger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
if i were to take full dose two or three times a week what would be a good pct guys? an i was thinking about juicin for boxing is sus a good one or is there better

your question is abit unclear bud, post more details.

well i am going to take six pills tuesday thursday and maybe saturday or sunday on my strenght training since its soo spread out will i need a post cycle therpy for such a short time like (10 days) cuz then i will run out!

sorry, what pills are you taking dude

advanced muscle science's 4-ad and their deca-vol. It doesnt seem like a prohormone since they are banned right?

Not really sure what they are bud. Im assuming its legal stuff so probally a scam, I cant see taking any supp for 10 days is gonna do anything.

They seem to be week prohormones at best. Ten day isn't nearly long enough.

Question?????

i am taking stanozol and i just finished a cycle. I am about to start another cycle which are tablets with a cycle of deca. is that going to give me good results. so far off of one cycle of stanozol i have seen good results.
i am 225 6'3 not fat

Back