• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help, I might sound crazy

Jman16

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys

I am 6'2'' 325 with a fairly musuclar build but need work. I have a new born and time is precious for me in the Gym. I can only get in twice a week. Maybe I sound selfish but I need or should I say want more out of my training I am capable to to get. I am looking for a supplement or an anabolic that can help me burn fat and buil mass at the same time. I don't know if this product is out there or not but not wanting to pay an arm and a leg for it. If you know what can help please let me know.

Get your diet cleaned up, I would strongly recommend avoiding anabolics at your bodyweight. Twice a week isn't going to do much in the way of burning anything, diet diet diet.

My diet has been very good. I am not a typical normal 325 that you would see. And I really don't want to lose this Mass I already have. What would be a good weight for me to think about it.

325lbs is fat partner, not muscle mass. I'm 6'4'' 250lbs @ 10-12% bf. I'm in pretty good shape as well. You should try to get down to 15-18% bf before you start messing with anabolics.

Going to the gym twice per week isn't going to cut it either.

If you consider yourself naturally muscular at 325 you don't ever need gear in your lifetime.

Diet and cardio, no way round it, very dangerous to mess with gear at your bodyweight.

Back