• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Depressed

buff_tat2d_chic

Tat2d Freak
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am a little bummed right now. I have been sticking to my menu very well. I have been to the gym without fail and I am seeing gains in my strength. But that is not what I am bummed about. I was w8ing in at 163 lbs. Over a few weeks I have gained 2 lbs. and now I can't seem to lose it. I am at 165 lbs and not budging. I stick to meals and my 3 day week w8t lifting regiment AND I do 3 days of cardio. My clothes seem to fit fine and maybe my jean are a bit (small bit) looser. It just makes me sooooo mad!!! :mad:

What am I doing wrong???? :confused: Or am I just at a plataeu??
:(

Last edited:
Ditto on the diet..

You have to remember the human body is extremely adaptable and without constant change in your routines it will adapt. You need to sometimes increase the intensity, push the body to it's limits... or shock it!!

Originally posted by Prince
Post your diet.

Water - 3 quarts
2 diet Dr. Peppers
1 Multi-vitamin
1 Calcium

Meal 1:
1 Whey Shake made with 8oz fat free milk
3 egg whites
1 whole egg

Meal 2:
2 Spinach
1/2 c. cauliflower & 1/2 c. carrots
1 TBS Ranch Done Right Dressing
4 oz chicken breast

Meal 3:
1 can tuna in water
1 c. broccoli

Meal 4:
1 TBS Peanut Butter
6 Crackers

Meal 5:
4 oz baked chicken breast
2 cups cabbage soup

This was what I ate yesterday. I posted it since I had the whole menu already. I haven't planned all for tonight.

Please tell me what to do!

Muscle weighs more than fat.

Have you had your bf tested lately? ...Maybe you are gaining some LBM, which is what you want...

The scale can be as much of a hindrance as it can be of help...

Last edited:
I agree with Mudge and LAM, ditch the scale for now, go by calipers or tape measure. or even pants size.. 2 lbs is not a whole lot and you said your clothes feel looser.

You could be gaining muscle which is what you want right?

BTW, how long have you been on this diet?

Cheer up girlie! :)

I agree with the comment that the body adapts. Maybe try shaking up your training routine and diet a little bit to give your body something new. It will normally respond with new results. Plateaus suck. Also, make sure you're not going by the numbers on the scale, go by how you look and feel...those jeans fitting properly is the first sign that things are going right! :thumb:

Hey girl, definitely don't get depressed about it! Gosh, I know all too well what you're going thru. I've been at it since last August and I'm STILL not where I want to be! My body is so freaking stubborn at losing any body fat that the diet I'm on now has me friggin starving all the time cause it looks like that is the only option I have left! Same here, I eat pretty darn strict and was even taking a dang fat burner and STILL getting nowhere! I finally decided to give someone else a shot at my diet and finally quit eating protein bars so if this doesn't work, NOTHING will, I'm convinced! See my journal for more details.

Anyway, my advice to you would be to cut out the milk, carrots, crackers (find other options) and peanut butter, unless it's natural peanut butter, then you're probably (or should be) okay with that. Other than that, without knowing your stats and a bit more history, that's all I could tell ya for now. One other observation though, I weigh 140 lbs and am currentlly on a 2000 calorie cutting diet (freaking starving on it) and your diet looks pretty similar to mine and the amount of calories, yet you weigh more. A possiblity could be that your metabolism has slowed perhaps cause you haven't been eating ENOUGH calories. Just a possiblity, I don't really know your history so it's hard to say for sure why you're stuck, but yeah, you're at a plateau and something has to be changed. I've been struggling (stuck at a plateau) since Feb/March time frame so I definitely know how you feel and I'm trying to figure it out myself.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Big_Andy

On the contrary, dude
:finger:

LOL...which is heavier?...a pound of fat?... or a pound of muscle? he he he

:haha:
Dude! A two inch square of fat does NOT weigh more than a two inch square of muscle. Muscle is heavier.

NB - Why don't you start a journal and everyone can watch it daily. Since I've done that i can always see where I've gone wrong and what I need to improve. Plus getting alot of advice from other people watching is always nice. Just a suggestion.

Originally posted by mochy
NB - Why don't you start a journal and everyone can watch it daily. Since I've done that i can always see where I've gone wrong and what I need to improve. Plus getting alot of advice from other people watching is always nice. Just a suggestion.

I will! Thanx!

Looks like Krypto has said everything i was going to. Making those little changes to your diet can make a difference. Whats with the pop girl? Water sure would be better, does it really taste that good?

Where is the protein in meal four? how do you have that little of carbs and live?

And what is Big Andy talkin about? I hope he is not going to say that fat weighs more than muscle.

Back