• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need help with gyno..

BAARON

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 23 years old and took 1-ad back when I was 17 and got gyno in my left side after my cycle. I didnt know much and didnt know what PCT even was, me and my buddy's just all took it because we heard it was so good, which it was good. Well I had the gyno removed finally after about a year, and didnt work out again until I was 21, and after getting back into and reading more and getting my diet back in shape I started taking superdrol and didnt use PCT, well I then got the gyno in my right side after that cycle, and its very bad its about 3 inches around and almost covers my whole pec, and I got one side where my nipple is scarred up from the surgery and now my other side looks like a womens tit! I just recently got on a cycle of M-drol which is a superdrol clone, I think the gains are worth every side effect,but anyways On cycle of M drol I found my gyno shrank to about the size of a quarter and its never done that, and I followed through with PCT this time and its slowly getting bigger again now, I dont understand what can I do besides surgery, I thought I had it because of estrogen levels, but im taking anti estrogen and tribulus,with cortisol blocker also, I kept all my gains, but what can I do about my gyno besides surgery? sorry for the long A$% report I just wrote

from my understanding once gyno is there for that long the only thing you can do is surgery. nolvadex and shit like that are more for when you get signs of it on cycle. also for preventing gyno coming off a cycle. i maybee wrong on that i would say google the problem.

ok i know nothing about steriods but i just saw the title of this thread on the forum. so what is the "gyno" your referring to? as a woman when you refer to a gyno, your usually talking about a gynocologist. :confused:

gyno is a shortend term for gynecomastia the enlargment of breast tissue/mammary glands in men. often a side effect of steroids to people who abuse or are proned to side effects. that yet again is to the best of my understanding.

You're rright tomuchgear, and one of the signs of being prone is sore or tender nipples while juicing. Something else that happens if you don't know what you are doing

Baaron...
I've never had gyno, but then again, I use pct... anyway.
I've never heard of gyno fading/returning. I would talk to a doc and make sure it's gyno. If so, I don't really know what you could do other than surgery, I'm sure some of the other guys on here will be able to give you more information. However, here's a piece of advice:
ALWAYS USE PCT

thanks for the confermation irons77. after a while so much information runs together thats why i say to the best of my knowledge. i was unaware that having sensative nipples can be a starting sign. good to know.

Thanks guys, yea most people get gyno from taking to much or for too long or from not using PCT, but in my case I guess im just prone to it for some reason, my doc says my body produces too much estrogen, I had it bad from about 15-17 years old but the doc wouldnt do anything about it until it got a lot bigger after I did my first cycle of the 1-AD, then I had surgery and it solved the problem. I was just stupid by getting it in my other one now because I never had gyno in my right rise but after doing superdrol and no PCT I really screwed myself, my buddies never get it and they dont use PCT it sucks, I never take it longer than 4 weeks and only have done 2 cycles of superdrol and a couple cycles of 1-AD in my life and never have done injectable steroids, I am just prone to it and should have taken it more seriously about PCT and all that the first time I did superdrol...oh well thanks anyhow I will prolly try the epistane it sounds decent

gyno is not from being on cycle to long or from not doing pct, its from estrogen levels being to high during a cycle, if prone you should run an anti like armidex .25 e3rd once you have it letro would be the only thing that might take it away if caught early enough, also have heard that pgcl injected into it gets rid of it but don’t know for sure.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for clearing that up on a 2.5 year old thread.

Damn, how about that! I didn't even notice. I wonder if the guy got his gyno situation under control by now??

Yeah hes looking better now.....

Gynecomastia.jpg

I always thought to run arimidex for sensitive nips while on cycle, but a buddy just told me he runs nolvadex while on cycle for sensitive nips and to prevent gyno. Would running Nolva while on cycle work if you didnt have any arimedex??

I always thought to run arimidex for sensitive nips while on cycle, but a buddy just told me he runs nolvadex while on cycle for sensitive nips and to prevent gyno. Would running Nolva while on cycle work if you didnt have any arimedex??

Yes, but i dont reccommend it. Nolva can dry you out. Adex or aromasin should be at low enough doses that you have enough estrogen for gains but doesnt stop it completely. I would just keep it on hand in case since it is faster acting than the AIs.

Letro is awesome in treating Gyno however a relatively low dose of Letro I have read can effectively eliminate up to 98% of estrogen in the body. Make sure not to eliminate estrogen completely since it can negatively hinder ones healthy sex drive and negatively affect the healthy rate of muscle growth!!

nevermind........2yrd old thread

Hmmm, maybe a 2 year old thread, but there is still some useful information in it.
Just an opinion though.

Back