• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HCG Throughout; Desentization of the Leydig cells

Pituitary

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
CYCLE : 750mg SUS for 12 weeks; 1 week in.

After reading up on HCG, I have decide to follow SWALE's protocol and take small amounts throughout cycle rather than trying to chase up the problem at the end.

However, I have read that taking HCG for too long causes desentization of the Leydig cells.

Q1. So does this only apply to using large amounts or is it not really that big a deal?
Q2. Is 250iu E3Ds enough from week 2-3 till end. Some people seem seem to prefer to use 500iu E3Ds and say that 250iu is not enough.
Q3. I am gyno sensitive and am taking 10mg Aromasin ED. Will I need to up this when starting HCG.

I have also read that you should take a SERM during HCG to prevent aromatization. Again are they referring to using large amounts at the end.

Q4. Do I need the Tamaxifan then? Do not like the idea of taking a SERM throughout whole of cycle although I have heard that Tamaxifan can counteract the problem of desentization of the Leydig cells to some degree.

Thanks in advance :)

Q1. So does this only apply to using large amounts or is it not really that big a deal?

It's mainly seen with excessive doses.

Q2. Is 250iu E3Ds enough from week 2-3 till end. Some people seem seem to prefer to use 500iu E3Ds and say that 250iu is not enough.

250 iu E3D is conservative, but effective enough. If you get any atrophy at this dose, it will likely be minor. Body fat is a big factor. Higher levels of bf require a higher dosing protocol, because leptin interfers with the gonadal response to LH.

Q3. I am gyno sensitive and am taking 10mg Aromasin ED. Will I need to up this when starting HCG.

Not likely. Adjust as needed.

I have also read that you should take a SERM during HCG to prevent aromatization. Again are they referring to using large amounts at the end.

Q4. Do I need the Tamaxifan then? Do not like the idea of taking a SERM throughout whole of cycle although I have heard that Tamaxifan can counteract the problem of desentization of the Leydig cells to some degree

I wouldn't take the nolva during the cycle unless you start to develop gyno

Read This

Just what I was looking for. Many thanks. :)

Back