PDA

View Full Version : superdrol/pheraplex

BAARON
03-13-2008, 08:09 PM
I am a fan of superdrol, and I think it is a very good product only if used responsibly, and the phera plex is decent too.....I think I seen where some company came out with something that has superdrol,phera plex, and milk thistle does anyone know what company that is?

dmangiarelli
03-15-2008, 06:12 PM
I am a fan of superdrol, and I think it is a very good product only if used responsibly, and the phera plex is decent too.....I think I seen where some company came out with something that has superdrol,phera plex, and milk thistle does anyone know what company that is?

Are you talking about Superflex by Black China Labs?

BAARON
03-16-2008, 03:23 PM
Are you talking about Superflex by Black China Labs?

Nope I have found it, it is called D-drol and it has superdrol,phera plex, and a trenadrol type of compound....I'll stick to the good ole trusty superdrol and phera plex what is that black china labs though?

workingatit43
03-16-2008, 03:30 PM
Nope I have found it, it is called D-drol and it has superdrol,phera plex, and a trenadrol type of compound....I'll stick to the good ole trusty superdrol and phera plex what is that black china labs though?

I think that is a wise choice both compounds are pretty effective run alone that d-drol sounds like it could be harsh:thumb:

dmangiarelli
03-16-2008, 03:32 PM

Black China Labs makes a whole host of PH/DS. Google is your friend but there are a lot of places that carry their stuff.

I think that is a wise choice both compounds are pretty effective run alone that d-drol sounds like it could be harsh:thumb:

LOL! Three methyls, what makes you think it would be harsh? :D /sarcasm

workingatit43
03-16-2008, 06:56 PM
Black China Labs makes a whole host of PH/DS. Google is your friend but there are a lot of places that carry their stuff.

LOL! Three methyls, what makes you think it would be harsh? :D /sarcasm

I wanted to say liver melting:eek:

dmangiarelli
03-16-2008, 07:21 PM
I wanted to say liver melting:eek:

Maybe taking liver longer and maybe SAMe? :hair:

BAARON
03-17-2008, 11:33 AM
I dont like that they say d drol is 52mg per pill and they dont tell you how much of what chemical is actually in each pill, I would never mess with methys unless I knew how many mg's I was taking in. The superdrol or M-drol alone really is plenty strong enough and my piss turns yellowish brown and I can definately feel some sides so I wouldnt want to even mess with 3 at a time, I like the 3weeks M-drol into 3 weeks P-plex, that always gets me very good gains.

workingatit43
03-17-2008, 03:37 PM
I dont like that they say d drol is 52mg per pill and they dont tell you how much of what chemical is actually in each pill, I would never mess with methys unless I knew how many mg's I was taking in. The superdrol or M-drol alone really is plenty strong enough and my piss turns yellowish brown and I can definately feel some sides so I wouldnt want to even mess with 3 at a time, I like the 3weeks M-drol into 3 weeks P-plex, that always gets me very good gains.

Yes i agree 100% superdrol/m-drol are plenty strong enough by itself and will cause enough sides just running the one compound:thumb:

GoodEarth
06-10-2008, 10:40 PM
Does anybody know if Straight Drol by BCL actually works. anybody done a cycle before? It seems to be a superdrol clone, but experience is always better than speculation.

zombul
06-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Have a guy in my gym using D Drol , Ill let you know what his results were soon.

NordicNacho
06-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Does anybody know if Straight Drol by BCL actually works. anybody done a cycle before? It seems to be a superdrol clone, but experience is always better than speculation.

i would just get cel m-drol lots of feed back and cheap

Rob Awesome
06-12-2008, 04:50 AM
Maybe taking liver longer and maybe SAMe? :hair:

Why not Liver Longer + Cycle Support + diindolylmethane out of sheer curiousity?

Me @ the moment ~> :wacko:

workingatit43
06-12-2008, 08:32 AM
Why not Liver Longer + Cycle Support + diindolylmethane out of sheer curiousity?

Me @ the moment ~> :wacko:

:roflmao:

Rob Awesome
06-12-2008, 09:03 AM
:roflmao:

:confused:

....?

Oh! :bulb:

When Dman comes back.. I see this happening.. LOL :bash: (Love ya big guy! Platonically, of course!)

I'm going to go hide... :toilet: :mooh:

man I love these smilies LOL!