• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How Effective Is Hgh Peptides And What's A Good Dose?

STEELE9

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
WHATS A GOOD DOSE FOR A 255LB MAN? AND THEY ARE TOLTALY LEGAL RIGHT? AND THANKS FOR ALL THE GREET INFO!:clapping:

How old are you? Unless you are over 40, or have injuries - I wouldn't even consider it worth the time.

I would disagree, I am 35 and have been taking HGH and have taking it from several different companies, and thats where you have to be careful--last supply i purchased has worked a lot..

I would disagree, I am 35 and have been taking HGH and have taking it from several different companies, and thats where you have to be careful--last supply i purchased has worked a lot..
P.jpg
can you pm me where you got it? I got one wich didn't worked

I would start with maybe a semorelin and see how that works for you before you spend a million dollars on HGH. GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 DAC are great as well! Are they as effective as HGH? Not as significant a rise in IGF levels- but for energy, well being and fat loss they are awesome! You can obviously just google those items and there are a few places domestically that sell it. :jerkit:

Back