PDA

View Full Version : First time help

snoops
03-22-2008, 06:56 PM
Right now I am in the very early stages of putting my first cycle together. I am planning on running an 8 week cycle of either test prop or suspension (none of this is set in stone) for 8 weeks this summer. The reason I am leaning towards prop as of now instead of enthanate or cypionate is that I have read that prop is undetectable after two weeks. Even though it is highly unlikely, I could get drug tested beginning in late August. Because of this, would I have any problems concerning this possible drug test if I were to stop 4 weeks in advance and begin my pct (probably nolva)? Also, would prop be my best route considering my situation and does anyone have any further advice on my first cycle? Like I said, I will not be doing this for months and will continue researching until then.

stats:
height: 5'9"
weight: 180
years training: 6

hawkeye48
03-22-2008, 07:35 PM
unless you know they will be testing specifically for Steroids like for competetion or something then you shouldn't have to worry. Normal drug tests do not look for gear. Just my 2 cents I will definately let some of the more experienced guy answer but from what I understand my information is correct.

Pirate!
03-22-2008, 07:36 PM
Test prop will mostly clear within 2 weeks, but it is still detectable in a test. They check for more than just test levels. There are residuals. I'd stay away from prop and suspension on your first cycle.

snoops
03-22-2008, 07:50 PM
Is there anywhere I can find out how long the residuals will be detectable in my system?

lifterjake
03-25-2008, 12:52 AM
Just make sure you have all your PCT chems in advance.

snoops
03-25-2008, 07:27 PM
yeah Im not planning on running the cycle until late may so I should have plenty of time to get the cycle together. Im really just worried about the testing.

Irons77
03-25-2008, 07:49 PM
Who going to test you?

snoops
03-29-2008, 03:37 PM
military. I know they test for steroids rarely, but I just want to be on the safe side.

Pirate!
03-29-2008, 07:26 PM
Is there anywhere I can find out how long the residuals will be detectable in my system?

There are websites with numbers, but I wouldn't trust them to be accurate. It will vary per drug, per dose, per individual etc...

snoops
03-31-2008, 11:14 AM
so would it be more accurate to say that anything I find online about detection times are more of a ball park figure compared to fact? As of now, I have seen the detection times for prop to be about two weeks, so Im asuming that I would be fine if I stopped a month to a month and a half prior to my possible test.