PDA

View Full Version : help with nolvadex

clayu86
03-24-2008, 04:44 PM
:buttrock::buttrock:
ok so I was wondering if it was ok to take liquinolv everyday to kickstart normal testosterone production...also could you tell me what you would do. Also how long should I do this? Pirate if your out there could you please give me some info?

Pirate!
03-24-2008, 05:43 PM
I need more info. Are you on a cycle? Post Cycle? Do you have low Test?

clayu86
03-24-2008, 06:55 PM
I need more info. Are you on a cycle? Post Cycle? Do you have low Test?

not right now...it just wanted to know if it would be effective at bringing back normal test production. I might do a cycle of Testadrol 50 in a couple of weeks....it has a tren precursor, dianabol precursor, and the old superdrol in it. Ive used it before and it is bad ass...the best strength and mass builder bought over the counter I know of out right now. I have really good liver support. So thats not an issue. I just need to know if it sounds like a good stimulator post cycle for testosterone production. Ill be taking arimidex during cycle.

clayu86
03-25-2008, 02:30 PM
sorry havnt been very clear I know about how serms and pcts work and which ones do what I was just having a brain fart on how long is all right to take nolvadex everyday. Anyways, I figured it out...its kinda wild...nolvadex raises your test around 150% and even since I finished the cycle of testadrol 50 I am still growing like a frickin animal...I know this has something to do with it....

clayu86
03-25-2008, 02:33 PM
not right now...it just wanted to know if it would be effective at bringing back normal test production. I might do a cycle of Testadrol 50 in a couple of weeks....it has a tren precursor, dianabol precursor, and the old superdrol in it. Ive used it before and it is bad ass...the best strength and mass builder bought over the counter I know of out right now. I have really good liver support. So thats not an issue. I just need to know if it sounds like a good stimulator post cycle for testosterone production. Ill be taking arimidex during cycle.

Oh yeh and I got liver test done while on the testadrol 50 to keep watch of my enzymes and they were a little high, but that is contributed more to the fact of I have a fatty liver...I have a really good liver support...and it really didnt effect my enzymes as much as I thought it would...I have had regular post workout supplements by muscletech raise my enzymes way more than that stuff however...if your enzymes are high, unless you have a fatty liver like me, it is your liver taking damage...so be very careful and have good understanding on what you take always.

Pirate!
03-25-2008, 06:17 PM
Have you had your testosterone levels checked? Sure, you can use nolva to boost natural testosterone production. How long ago did you end your last cycle?