• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

M1T/!-AD stack

pimprn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so i have been taking M1T for 3 weeks i gained about 4-5 LBS of lean mass, i have to nail my diet, i go to the gym everday and i went from benching 2 25 on a bar to 2 45 :) so its my diet for sure im not porshioning my meals i was wondering if someone could direct me to a mass gaining nutrition diet that nails it,,,,,i know im gunna get alot of you shouldve done your research, well i thought i did but i guess not its all about trying it out. So please helop me out i got 5 weeks left to gain some serious muscle :)

Let us know what your diet looks like now how many calories how much protein a day your macros and your stats lbs age lifting exp then people here can help you better. Can i ask what your running for support while on cycle and what does your pct look like take care bro:thumb:

i dont know i just eat 3 meals a day with 3 protein shakes, i mix up my protein shakes i have weight gainer stuff (muscle juice 2500 55g of protein i think) and i have lean mass with 66g of protein.........i also take this timed released protein at night with this 1-NY tribulus (it keeps estrogen down and natural test up), i am lifting 135-155 bench im 135lbs now was 130, 3 weeks ago, my problem is i dont know what kind of foods i should be buying or eating....i am 19 i started my stack yesturday, i feel crazy i noticed i am even stronger now...just give me some advice on what food i should be buying how often i should be eating them........thanks guys ohh and my plans for pct is novedox as i was told here and at the supp shop

i dont know i just eat 3 meals a day with 3 protein shakes, i mix up my protein shakes i have weight gainer stuff (muscle juice 2500 55g of protein i think) and i have lean mass with 66g of protein.........i also take this timed released protein at night with this 1-NY tribulus (it keeps estrogen down and natural test up), i am lifting 135-155 bench im 135lbs now was 130, 3 weeks ago, my problem is i dont know what kind of foods i should be buying or eating....i am 19 i started my stack yesturday, i feel crazy i noticed i am even stronger now...just give me some advice on what food i should be buying how often i should be eating them........thanks guys ohh and my plans for pct is novedox as i was told here and at the supp shop

YOUR TO YOUNG FOR STERIODS!!!!! stop them now and do a pct if you have been on for a while you are going to hurt yourself do yourself a big favor and get off them and focus on diet and training and making natural gains all the steriods in the world will not help with that diet

man whatever its not gunna hurt me, i feel fine, i jst want to do this once and only time i dont see a problem i did my research but not food wise are u gunna help me or not?

so i have been taking M1T for 3 weeks i gained about 4-5 LBS of lean mass, i have to nail my diet, i go to the gym everday and i went from benching 2 25 on a bar to 2 45 :) so its my diet for sure im not porshioning my meals i was wondering if someone could direct me to a mass gaining nutrition diet that nails it,,,,,i know im gunna get alot of you shouldve done your research, well i thought i did but i guess not its all about trying it out. So please helop me out i got 5 weeks left to gain some serious muscle :)

You say you have taken for 3 weeks and you got 5 more weeks to gain some serious muscle then there is no way on earth you did your research you are going to harm yourself for safety sake stop get a SERM and hope you have not screwed yourself up. If you only gained 4-5 pounds on 3 weeks of M1T then your doing something wrong not trying to give you a hard time trying to help you from harming yourself take care bro

You say you have taken for 3 weeks and you got 5 more weeks to gain some serious muscle then there is no way on earth you did your research you are going to harm yourself for safety sake stop get a SERM and hope you have not screwed yourself up. If you only gained 4-5 pounds on 3 weeks of M1T then your doing something wrong not trying to give you a hard time trying to help you from harming yourself take care bro

ya man im not eating frequently now that im stacking im gaining like a pound a day its sweet to cause im getting crazy strong but i notice that im getting really angry but i think its just in my head is this normal?

ya man im not eating frequently now that im stacking im gaining like a pound a day its sweet to cause im getting crazy strong but i notice that im getting really angry but i think its just in my head is this normal?

Dont stop taking it just to get a serm as workingit said...that is incorrect as most aromatization happens after you quit a synthetic...keep running it and go over to cemproducts.com and get you some liquinolv. I would not even recommend the serm...i would get an anti estrogen such as arimidex aka liquidex and run it right now. Run the liquinolve as your PCT since that is when you want to take a serm to stimulate your natural test production and prevent the risk of gyno....Anyways...some people gain different...so 3-5 pounds of lean mass in 3 weeks sounds about right....You should gain anywhere from 10 to 20 pounds on a cycle of M1T. Make sure you are taking good liver and prostate support also....Methylates period are stressful on the liver since they are made to make it where the liver cant digest it...so in turn it puts more stress on it thus you have higher enzymes which in turn mean damage is being done...so in saying this I would closely monitor my liver enzymes and instead of an 8 to 12 week cycle or whatever you said I would go only 6 weeks...the shutdown and potency of this stuff is not worth it to go over 6 weeks with about 4 weeks off. Your still going to make some good gains...in the longrun you will be happier with 6 weeks on and 4 weeks off IMO...good luck to ya and stay safe.

Dont stop taking it just to get a serm as workingit said...that is incorrect as most aromatization happens after you quit a synthetic...keep running it and go over to cemproducts.com and get you some liquinolv. I would not even recommend the serm...i would get an anti estrogen such as arimidex aka liquidex and run it right now. Run the liquinolve as your PCT since that is when you want to take a serm to stimulate your natural test production and prevent the risk of gyno....Anyways...some people gain different...so 3-5 pounds of lean mass in 3 weeks sounds about right....You should gain anywhere from 10 to 20 pounds on a cycle of M1T. Make sure you are taking good liver and prostate support also....Methylates period are stressful on the liver since they are made to make it where the liver cant digest it...so in turn it puts more stress on it thus you have higher enzymes which in turn mean damage is being done...so in saying this I would closely monitor my liver enzymes and instead of an 8 to 12 week cycle or whatever you said I would go only 6 weeks...the shutdown and potency of this stuff is not worth it to go over 6 weeks with about 4 weeks off. Your still going to make some good gains...in the longrun you will be happier with 6 weeks on and 4 weeks off IMO...good luck to ya and stay safe.
im taking milk thistle with this stuff, and ya so get liquinolva? better then nolvadox? and ive been on for 5 weeks now just 3 more to go and im done for good ! any other good things to take besides mil thistle?

Back