• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What liquid do you use in your shakes?

What liquid?

• milk

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • water

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • juice

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • combination of two or more (please list)

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • beer

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was out of milk this morning, so I used water in my protein shake instead. I usually use 1/2 cup of water, and 1/2 cup of milk. Today I used all water. I could not tell the difference with the shake flavor, but it was a little more runny than usual.

Just wondering what you mix with your powder.

Water & Heavy Cream

Well I was just talkin' about the main liquid ingredient you use. I add berries and creatine and dextrose, but for the sake of this poll, I don't care about that stuff.

yyyyup. I botched. :shrug:

It's frickin Monday morning. Cut me some slack, homey. :doh:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by w8lifter
You should have a cream option :D

Well MODERATORS of this forum can edit the poll..........

:p

Who uses flax as their liquid "base"? That's a shitload of flax! :barf:

Well duh...I thought this was in nutrition :laugh: I thought Prince had taken my mod status away :cry: I can't edit this, I'm not mod here...you'll have to w8 till DP comes back :D

And I use flax :p

And you use a tbsp of flax or 3 tbsp of cream and mix it w/ water, lol

Well then that would make your answer to this poll either "water" or "combo". :p

Maybe Prince took your Supplements mod status away. Step one in your path to IM banishment.....

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Well then that would make your answer to this poll either "water" or "combo". :p

Maybe Prince took your Supplements mod status away. Step one in your path to IM banishment.....

That what i thought :cry: but I was never mod of supps :lol:

always water...

Water, and cream, Udo's, or hempseed oil.

IML Gear Cream!
I used to use milk when I cared about taste, I use water now, sometimes I add whipping cream.

water & flax.

water and milk, I just can't drink it down with just water.

Some products taste better than others, I figure its 2-3 cups of garbage so it will be over with soon :)

pre workout I mix it with just water/and after workout I mix it with milk and add a banana.

Last edited:
I used to like a bannana/milk with mine for energy pre-workout though.

I use 8 oz FF milk. Is that bad?????:confused:

Originally posted by kuso
FF milk still has sugar in it.

Added to it? or milk has sugar? or am I just fuqing lost?<------probably lost as usual. :D

Back