• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Liquidex for orals??

biggfly

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do guys take Liquidex(Arimidex) during oral supps such as Superdrol etc, or is it not a necessity?? Or just Nolva PCT?? Curious is all....

On superdrol i would run Nolva some of the others such as h-drol, Epi and Havoc i would have the Nolva on hand but i am going to run Post Cycle Support for my H-drol cycle. I do not know much about the Liquidex so i really cannot say:thumb:

Ya I was just curious as to when they use it...not going to run Superdrol...I like my liver too much!!! How's the h-drol going?? Waiting for yours to end then I am in for mine!!

I've never used arimidex, just used nolva...
btw,not trying to jack the thread, but does anyone know if nolva goes bad?
I've had about 3/4 of a bottle in my fridge for about 2 years now... should I just shit can it?

Oh not hijacking it at all...good question...I have no clue but will be also waiting for the reply to that one...anyone been to CEM products as of late?? Are they sold out of LiquidNolv?? Keep getting the same reply when I add it to my cart..."some quantities of some items not available at this time"...been like that for about a week...

Back