• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Garage sale at Cutler's

THEUNIT(XXL)

Ronnie Coleman RULES!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Mr. O selling BMW on Ebay

March 24, 2008

bmwlargewu1.jpg

You can eat what he eats, wear what he wears, train like he trains. Now, you can drive what he drives. It's only a click away on Ebay. Two-time and reigning Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler is selling his black convertible 2005 BMW 645CI, and it could be yours for only ...$82,000. Oh well, at least you can look. The car, which Cutler bought from Gladys Knight of Gladys Knight and the Pips, has only 9,400 miles on the odometer.

"It's the nicest 6-Series out there, you can't put any more options on this car," Cutler said. "It's definitely the nicest 6-Series in Vegas. It's got everything - 22-inch wheels with a full AC Schnitzer kit, exhaust, Brembo brakes - that's $40,000 alone right there in options."

So Jay, if it's so nice, why are you selling? "I've had a twin-turbo Porsche, all the 7-Series BMWs, Hummers ...and now it's time to move on to the next," Cutler said. "I've had all my cars in the SEMA show in Las Vegas, and I don't have a new one to show this year. I want a new one to show, so I have my eye on other things."

So check it out. Put in the winning bid and Cutler will throw in signed copies of his entire DVD series. Like you couldn't afford them anyway.

eBay Motors: BMW : 6-Series (item 260221628124 end time Mar-25-08 12:07:10 PDT)

3750pj6.jpg

FLEXONLINE.COM

Damn he makes that much cash in sponsorships or ads?

I think he goes well over 1.5 maybe even 2 million per year, and that's from sponsorshipdeals, guestposing(4k every weekend for 40 weeks), merch that he sells, and don't forget that he's in real-estate as well.

jc....didn't realize he was raking in that kind of dough

Back