• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need some advice and help

Bdue

Get Big
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First off I'm 21 years old. I'm 6 1. I weigh 205 lbs. My bf is 12%
I never have cycled anabolics before. I eat alot of protein and water intake.
I got some test 350 from a not so reliable source and I am about to run out i have one more injection will be my fith tomorrow. I have pyramid 1 cc to 2 cc and back down. It's what I was told to cycle this way. I am mad because I cannot seem to get anymore from anyone. I want to continue for 5 more weeks with some dbol not sure were to get it tho. Any advice on what to and what else I can take.
I'm wanting to bulk more get alot stronger. Been working out for 5 years now. 3 heavy serious years.

I know nothing about steroids, but i know enough to say that you have a lot of natural progress you can make with training and nutrition before you even think about anabolics.

I know nothing about steroids, but i know enough to say that you have a lot of natural progress you can make with training and nutrition before you even think about anabolics.

I'm at a plateau were I want to increase my size then what I could naturaly

I'm at a plateau were I want to increase my size then what I could naturaly

1 - Eat more. Manage your diet carefully, count calories, and cut out some of the bad stuff.

2 - Completely re-vamp your training program.

Most people have got both things completely wrong, or have let their training stagnate to the point where they cant gain from it. Their body has adapted.

The thing is, steroids arent a magical mass producing miracle. When youre on a cycle you need to be even more dedicated to nutrition and training, eat a hell of a lot more (sometimes a few thousand calories more) and cleanly at that, and lift more intensely than ever before.

If you cant put on mass without them, you dont have a good chance of keeping mass with them, but you'll waste your money and risk damaging your body or at least stalling any progress you would have made.

Its good you have a goal and the enthusiam to want to make it happen, but redirect that energy into figuring out whats wrong with your current situation before adding something else to worry about.

Go have a look at the diet + training forums here at IM, theres more info than you can shake a stick at.

1 - Eat more. Manage your diet carefully, count calories, and cut out some of the bad stuff.

2 - Completely re-vamp your training program.

Most people have got both things completely wrong, or have let their training stagnate to the point where they cant gain from it. Their body has adapted.

The thing is, steroids arent a magical mass producing miracle. When youre on a cycle you need to be even more dedicated to nutrition and training, eat a hell of a lot more (sometimes a few thousand calories more) and cleanly at that, and lift more intensely than ever before.

If you cant put on mass without them, you dont have a good chance of keeping mass with them, but you'll waste your money and risk damaging your body or at least stalling any progress you would have made.

Its good you have a goal and the enthusiam to want to make it happen, but redirect that energy into figuring out whats wrong with your current situation before adding something else to worry about.

Go have a look at the diet + training forums here at IM, theres more info than you can shake a stick at.

That's alot of good info. But I'm 100% sure about anabolics and I'm already on a cycle of test 350

That's alot of good info. But I'm 100% sure about anabolics and I'm already on a cycle of test 350

You're 100% sure but didnt get all the anabolics you need for your planned cycle beforehand?

Either way good luck to you, man. Hope somebody more knowledgable on anabolics can give you some info.

You DO have more natural potential though, no doubt. At your height 205lbs is the tip of the iceberg.

Hell, i got to 195lbs naturally at 5'10" and only stopped because i was stupid and got myself injured, lol.

No question you still have alot of natural growing you could do i would stay away from the anabolics:thumb:

No question you still have alot of natural growing you could do i would stay away from the anabolics:thumb:

I mean im 21 I dont see getting any bigger naturally in the time frame im looking at. and the way I got to 205lbs is by some serious, serious training and diet that I routinely do. My workouts are no walk in the park either. Im hoping someone with anabolic expertise can clue me in on this stuff.

Um, Bdue -

You can't seriously think AAS will make you bigger!

Honey, that part's FOOD. FOOD makes you bigger. The AAS just direct calorie traffic toward muscle via increased protein synthesis. But they still need the calories to do this. Think about it - what does your entire cycle weigh - a few ounces? This is going to pack slabs of MEAT on you? How?

If you can't gain weight, it's your diet.

Now, if you can gain weight but you can't gain any more muscle - where any more food you eat simply gets stored as fat - THAT is where AAS come in.

Um, Bdue -

You can't seriously think AAS will make you bigger!

Honey, that part's FOOD. FOOD makes you bigger. The AAS just direct calorie traffic toward muscle via increased protein synthesis. But they still need the calories to do this. Think about it - what does your entire cycle weigh - a few ounces? This is going to pack slabs of MEAT on you? How?

If you can't gain weight, it's your diet.

Now, if you can gain weight but you can't gain any more muscle - where any more food you eat simply gets stored as fat - THAT is where AAS come in.

Gaining weight is not my problem. I can do that pretty easy. Im not really cut but Im plateud at gaining muscle mass. Im wanting to get more cut and and more muscle. Im a pre-pharm student so im not to ignorant on carb and calorie loading. I have data analyzed my entire diet over the past year and have came with a pretty sturdy diet. My diet is based on a 3900 to 4300 calorie diet a day. My protein intake is around 300 to 400 grams of protein a day. My liquid intake is about 2 1/2 gallons. Im keeping my electrolytes balanced with my ratio of proteins and water intake so that i do not flush my system. My workouts are no walk in the park either.

All im asking for is help with cycling anabolics..... Im ready to take this to the next step. I just took my 5th shot of test 350 about an hour ago at 1.5 cc. Im wanting to take d-bol, maybe deca, and not sure about the PCT since this is my first cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
Well I am no expert but most recommend straight test for a first cycle. That way you know exactly what your reaction is going to be and also where the sides are coming from if you start to get them. With a blended test you don't know which is doing what. You went full speed ahead into AAS without doing proper research. And damn you picked a strong one. Are you taking an aromatase inhibitor? What is your plan for pct? Do you have, say, Nolva on hand if you start to develop gyno? Do you have HCG? You should have had everything in hand before you even started pinning. Since it seems you're determined to continue the cycle I would:
1) not run anything else with it
2) get a rush order of arimidex and nolva

But again, I'm not an expert by any means.

Guys your ''preachn to the choir'' like he said he's allready started the cycle so all the info we can give him now is what to do from here.I know u are telling him the right stuff with out a doubt,im a newbie here an know were he's coming from.You should have had every thing in order before u started,but don't think it only happened to u because truth is nearly everyone makes bad choices.Your not gonna find a source on here,but what u can do is research and find out what to do next theres alot of post just like yours u may get sum idea of what to do by researchn more.What was your plans for PCT,please tell me u got sumtn if not i can give u a sght to check out for something to help with test problems after cycle.

well being located in WV seems I'm fucked cause I can't find many people who I can get stufffrom. I have read of clomid and thought of running it for 4 weeks but I don't know how many mg up take or were to get it.
having taken my fith shot last night I feel pretty good. I don't seem to see any sides. And I have seen some improvement in strength and weight I have gained about 5 lbs. I do not know which sites are legit and if the steroid sites are for real.

I'd first focus on coming off this cycle correctly. You should do much more research before adding anymore anabolics to the program. As a pre-pharm student, this should make sense to you.

I understand about coming off of the cycle. The problem is not having enough test to complete the cycle. I was not given enough test 350.

Okay, cool - I'm sorry if I made it seem like you weren't ready for your cycle. Sorry you ran out too soon! No help to you now, but this does serve as an excellent reminder to others: make sure you have your entire cycle - including ancillaries and PCT - in your hands before you start your cycle.

What other testosterone can i take to finish out this cycle. Cause i cant seem to find any test 350.

Gaining weight is not my problem. I can do that pretty easy. Im not really cut but Im plateud at gaining muscle mass. Im wanting to get more cut and and more muscle. Im a pre-pharm student so im not to ignorant on carb and calorie loading. I have data analyzed my entire diet over the past year and have came with a pretty sturdy diet. My diet is based on a 3900 to 4300 calorie diet a day. My protein intake is around 300 to 400 grams of protein a day. My liquid intake is about 2 1/2 gallons. Im keeping my electrolytes balanced with my ratio of proteins and water intake so that i do not flush my system. My workouts are no walk in the park either.

All im asking for is help with cycling anabolics..... Im ready to take this to the next step. I just took my 5th shot of test 350 about an hour ago at 1.5 cc. Im wanting to take d-bol, maybe deca, and not sure about the PCT since this is my first cycle.

I call BS on the diet part. You say you eat 4K+ cal and 3-400 g of protein. Do you know how much food that is??? IF you can't gain weight and muscle on that, something is bad wrong. I doubt your diet is up to par or training.
Sorry if this sounds negative, but I've seen it hundreds of times. There is ALWAYS room for improvement in diet and training. And that is where the secret is, not steriods. Anyone that has taken them and has any size on them will tell you the same thing.

well being located in WV seems I'm fucked cause I can't find many people who I can get stufffrom. I have read of clomid and thought of running it for 4 weeks but I don't know how many mg up take or were to get it.
having taken my fith shot last night I feel pretty good. I don't seem to see any sides. And I have seen some improvement in strength and weight I have gained about 5 lbs. I do not know which sites are legit and if the steroid sites are for real.

5 shots is about 2 1/2 weeks right? It takes 4-5 weeks for Test E to even kick in.

IML Gear Cream!
I call BS on the diet part. You say you eat 4K+ cal and 3-400 g of protein. Do you know how much food that is??? IF you can't gain weight and muscle on that, something is bad wrong. I doubt your diet is up to par or training.
Sorry if this sounds negative, but I've seen it hundreds of times. There is ALWAYS room for improvement in diet and training. And that is where the secret is, not steriods. Anyone that has taken them and has any size on them will tell you the same thing.

Not to be a jerk but you have not seen my food layout. Im taking several nutrition classes and im sure the nutritional analysis is not wrong. I said I did not have trouble gaining weight but muscle mass in the places i wanted it. I want to gain more muscle in my pectoral region. And get more ripped. Thats why im turning to anabolics.

5 shots is about 2 1/2 weeks right? It takes 4-5 weeks for Test E to even kick in.

No 5 shots is 5 weeks. 1 shot a week at 1.5 cc. Im doing a pyramid. Its test 350 not 200. Im really starting to see results now, I can see a huge difference in performance wise.

At least I was told to take 1 shot a week pyramid. Remember this is my first cycle also. So im still learning.

I did post this in the anabolic thread to get advice about anabolics

Not to be a jerk but you have not seen my food layout. Im taking several nutrition classes and im sure the nutritional analysis is not wrong. I said I did not have trouble gaining weight but muscle mass in the places i wanted it. I want to gain more muscle in my pectoral region. And get more ripped. Thats why im turning to anabolics.

If you can gain weight, you can gain muscle. You can't gain muscle on a restricted diet, at least it is hard. You really have to pack the calories in to gain muscle even with steriods. The anabolics along will do nothing if the food/calories are not there. Why don't you start logging what you eat in a day and we can give it a look.

No 5 shots is 5 weeks. 1 shot a week at 1.5 cc. Im doing a pyramid. Its test 350 not 200. Im really starting to see results now, I can see a huge difference in performance wise.

Test needs to shot twice a week for proper blood levels to stay constant. At one shot per week, your blood levels are up and down and will do you no good and you are pretty much not going the full potential from the gear.

At least I was told to take 1 shot a week pyramid. Remember this is my first cycle also. So im still learning.

I would also not pyramid. Stay at the dose you want until the end of your cycle and start pc.

I would also not pyramid. Stay at the dose you want until the end of your cycle and start pc.

ok I'm going to continue my cycle at 2 shots a week. Thanks for the help. I'm still learning the cycles of this stuff. I'm planning on pct for 5 weeks

If you can gain weight, you can gain muscle. You can't gain muscle on a restricted diet, at least it is hard. You really have to pack the calories in to gain muscle even with steriods. The anabolics along will do nothing if the food/calories are not there. Why don't you start logging what you eat in a day and we can give it a look.

I will start logging everything.

Back