• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need Help Quick Pct

pimprn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok i bought this product called atomix nutrition anti-estrogen system, but i think the its a fake? not sure the guy wasnt there to tell me how many to take, i just remember talking to him about it before i started my cycle of m1t.Anywayz i bought novedex XT how many do i take cvoming off of a stack of m1t and 1-ad for a month and 1 week ? I also think im getting gyno becuase my nipples are a little puffy, and tender............i have been off for a week, and i find im not as horny as i used to be Message asap!

If you are coming off m 1t and 1 ad you need alot more than Novedex XT you need to get a SERM and quick!!!!!!!!!!

Liquid NOLVA from CEM(link @ top of page, on site its under research chems & called Tamox) or Ag-Guys...shit M1T AND 1-AD with no SERM...get on it now. Plus...that M1T is hell on your liver...get some LIVR LONGER as well. Get the Nolva(tamoxifen) going ASAP....

im buying arimidex tommorow is that just as good
?

shit because the guy ran out of it and i havent been taking anything for a weeek now and hes hooking me up with arimidex.....? and he said i could take it with my d bol cycle that im about to do .....

Arimidex is an AI and Nolva is a SERM...nolva is best for gyno for sure...but maybe one of the other guys can tell you if Armx will do since you just got off of cycle. Some AI's are for use on cycle, some for on cycle and PCT, but Nolva gets an A+ grade for gyno...

Yes Adex is an AI. It will help with bloat during a cycle but do nothing for pc.

dude your gonna run d-bol now...i would hold off after that m1t&1-ad your liver is going to quit...like the other post mention use ag-guys or chem...to get nolva a.s.a.p

IML Gear Cream!
You really need to take a break before you screw yourself up

shit because the guy ran out of it and i havent been taking anything for a weeek now and hes hooking me up with arimidex.....? and he said i could take it with my d bol cycle that im about to do .....

um, DO NOT do this ... unless you feel as if you don't really need your liver.

This is your liver: :D
This is your liver if you do another cycle right now: :splat:

ok i took my arimidex and it send me to the hospital it came in a little glass jar looked foggy white you cant see through it like a liquid i had to pull this shit out with a needle and ingest it orallu anyone heard of this?

did you get it online?

no i found out why its just because i took it on a empty stomach and i didnt drink water after i used it......i took a half of a cc today and i am fine.....

Back